Chapter 17

After 3 days Tzuyu decided now to work. She can slowly move her hand already and  she was also bored staying at home.

Meanwhile, Sana is currently at school and she's having a Philosophy class, she's not listening because Tzuyu is occupying her mind.

"What's happening on her?." Momo whisper to Mina as she noticed Sana.

"I don't know Momo ~ Chan :) .."

After an hour the class has been ended. Since it's weekend tomorrow, Momo invite the two girls to visit a coffee shop.

"Tzuyu is working in a coffee shop right? Why don't we visit her there?." Momo asked.

"Sure Momo ~ ya 😁.." Sana smile brightly.

"What's happening on you? Are you okay? Why you seems in a mood right now?."

"I don't know, I just feel good." Sana answer.

"Uhmm, Momo ~ Chan I cannot be able to join you guys. I will meet Jihyo later." Mina said.

"Okay, I'll see you at home then." Momo said..

-

Tzuyu is at the counter she's busy working and getting orders from the customers. A moment later the door opened.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Tzuyu greeted, and was surprised to see Sana with Momo.

"Tzuyu ~ Chan.." Momo smile and greeted her.

"Momo, Unnie."

Tzuyu looks at Sana and the latter just smile at her.

"What are you guy's doing here?."

"We went here because we wanted to see the place you're working."

"Really."

"Yes :) .."

"Find someone table now Unnie, I will guys treat you."

"Whoah, Really????.."

"Mmmm :) .."

-

Momo and Sana find a table and they choose a table near at the counter, actually Sana is the one who chose the table so that she can be able to see the latter.

"Daebak, Tzuyu looks cool. She popular to girls as well." Momo said as she looks around and see that there's some girls taking and stealing pictures of her.

"Pshhhh 😐 Tzuyu doesn't like that."

"Huh, what do you mean?."

"Taking pictures of her. She doesn't like that." Sana irritatedly said.

"Are you sure???."

"Yeah. She hates it."

"I don't think so."

"Huh?."

"Look." 

Sana saw a girl walking through the counter and asked a selfie picture together with Tzuyu.

"Sana ~ ya, You seems wrong." Momo said and this made Sana pout.

After taking a picture Tzuyu walka closer to them holding the tray of food..

"Here's your food Unnie. I already pay this so, enjoy the food." Tzuyu smile, as her eyes landed on Sana but she noticed that Sana is not in a mood already.

"Uhmm, Wait I'll just gonna wash my hand first." Momo said as she stood up and went to the washing area.

"Are you okay?." Tzuyu asked.