Chapter 27

When Sana attend the school Momo and Mina immediately greeted her.

"Sana ~ Chan did you did you hear the news?." Mina asked.

"Yeah, I'm watching the news earlier. I feel so bad for that girl."

"When karma hits her." Momo said.

"Momoring.."

"Sorry, I'm still irritated with that girl.."

"How are you now Sana ~ Chan?."

"I'm good and I feel better now but I'm just shocked earlier on what happened to that girl."

"Don't think about her Sana ~ Chan. That's her destiny.."

"Who did that to her?.."

"Some of the news said her last seen companion the night was Mark Oppa."

"Mark Oppa?."

"Yes, Sana ~ Chan and he's the police person's interest right now. But they're still have no evidence so Mark Oppa is still innocent."

"Anyways, let's not talk about that what matters is Sana is fine because of the embarrassment she feel that night.."

"Momo ~ Chan is right.."

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu went to work and she and Chaeyoung talking the sudden death of the person who slaps and embarrassed Sana...

"Who do you think did that to her?." Chaeyoung asked.

"Why are you asking me Chaeng."

"I'm just curious."

"Curiousity might kill you so stop that.."

"Tzuyu ~ ah..."

"What???."

"You, I mean you didn't do that right?." Chaeyoung asked with nervous and fear when Tzuyu suddenly looks at her. "I'm just asking Tzu.."

Tzuyu smile as she walks closer to Chaeyoung.

"If you're my friend you know the answer well for your question." Tzuyu said before she went back to the counter.

-

Dahyun heard what happened to Sana the other day so she immediately went to SNU to check her.

"Dahyun is outside the campus." Sana said.

"What is she doing here?." Mina asked.

"She heard what happened to me the othe day." Sana said as she looks at Momo.

"Go and see her. We are still on our break. We will just gonna call you if we will go to the classroom already." Momo said.

"But.."

"Don't worry about me." Momo smile.

Sana excuse herself first as she meet Dahyun at the parking lot.

"Dahyunnie.."

"Sana ~ Unnie. How are you? I heard what happened. Are you okay?."

"Yes, I'm fine Dahyunnie. Uhmm, You can just message me tho why you still need to go here? It will just be hassle for you.."

"No, it didn't.. I'm worried and I just really want to see you."

"Uhmmm, Dahyunnie you know that I can return back your feelings right?."

"I know, but I still want to try . What if you fall for me too? I mean Sana Unnie I'm a good person. I'm rushing you, but please just give me chance?."