Chapter 21

Since Sana doesn't have class today she went to Nayeon's flower shop to help the latter..

"Where's your sister?." Nayeon asked.

"She went to the cafe Unnie."

"Ah, she's still working there?."

"Yes."

"So, How are you? Are you guy's okay now? Is she starts talking to you already?."

"We're fine now Unnie."

"That's good to know then. How about your feelings? Are you slowly forgetting it?..."

"Uhmmm - .." Sana doesn't know what to answer.

"If you still can't forget your feelings. Why don't you go on a blind date? Jeongyeon has a cousin he's working as a pilot. Do you want to meet him?."

"B-blind date?."

"Yeah. If you want I can tell to Jeongyeon.."

"I-I'm not ready to commit with someone right now Unnie."

"What do you mean? How can you forget your feelings for Tzuyu if you don't turn your feelings to others?  what if you fall for her even more?  Sana that's more difficult. what if someone else finds out that you have feelings for your sister,  what will other people think?."

Sana didn't be able to answer, she feel more scared knowing that Nayeon will not going to support her relationship with Tzuyu if she finds out.

"I-I will think about it Unnie."

"That's good. I know you're smart enough to know what is wrong and right."

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was really happy when Tzuyu told her that she's now in officially in a relationship with Sana.

"Wow, Congratulations Tzu. I'm so happy for you.."

"Thank you, Chaeyoung ~ ah. You're supporting me since first so I really appreciate your support."

"Well, For me I do not see anything wrong or bad if you would be with Sana Unnie. Just like as you said, Sana Unnie is not your biological sister so there is nothing bad if you commit a relationship with her, the only problem is what people think about that but don't mind them because what matters is you and Sana Unnie is loving each other that's what important."

"You're right. What matters is me and Sana right now."

"Don't worry Tzu, I'm just here I always got your back :) "

-

While Tzuyu was on break, she thought of calling Sana. Sana is still at the flower shop of Nayeon when she received  a sudden call from the latter.

"Unnie, I'll just gonna answer this."

"Sure Sana ~ ya."

Nayeon didn't bother to asked who call Sana since she's busy arranging some flowers.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

C.Tzuyu
Is Calling You
Answer | Reject

Sana:
Tzuyu ~ ah ❤️

Tzuyu:
Hi, Bao bei🥰

Sana:
Are you on break?

Tzuyu:
Yes, I have 15 minutes of break so I decided  to call you.

Tzuyu:
I miss to hear your voice :)

Sana:
You're so sweet ~~
I'm still at Nayeon Unnie's flower shop.