Chapter 41

Sana has class but she decided not to attend. She's a Senior college student and she's just basically waiting for her graduation so it's fine that she will not going to attend school.

She and Tzuyu are currently going to the mall to buy some clothes since Tzuyu didn't bring her clothes.

"Bao Bei, is it really okay for you not to attend school?."

"Yeah, it's fine :) don't worry. After we  buy your clothes. Let's meet my friends."

"All of the sudden?."

"I will formally introduce you to them as my girlfriend."

Tzuyu was surprised as she heard that she looks at Sana worriedly.

"Bao Bei, it's okay with me that you haven't told them yet.  if you're not ready, it's okay not to rush yourself.."

"But I'm ready now Tzu. You know if they are really my friend. They will going to accept you for me."

"Are you sure about that? What if they don't like me for you? What if they will starts to distance their selves to you?."

"It's alright :) what matters is I have you.  Don't worry to much, I know them well they will for sure understand me. I mean our relationship."

"Okay then :) if you're ready then I will let you to introduce me to your friends as your girlfriend."

Sana smile and hold her hand. "I almost lost you because of my hasty action.  don't worry, because I'll do my best so that it won't happen again.  I will not let that happen again Tzuyu ~ Chan.  no matter how hard I try to understand you, I will understand your situation."

"My heart at ease now, thank you and I'm happy hearing those words from you.." Tzuyu kissed her hand.

-

When they are buying some clothes exactly they bumped to Chaeyoung and Dahyun who is strolling around as well.

"Sana Unnie.." Dahyun blush the moment she saw Sana. It's been a while since the last time she saw the latter.

"Hi, Dahyunie.."

Sana greeted Dahyun and smile to Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung looks at Tzuyu asking through her eyes if they are really okay.

"I'm happy to see you Sana Unnie." Chaeyoung said.

"Komawo Chaeyoungie.."

"What are you guy's doing here?." Dahyun asked.

"I just accompany Tzuyu, she's buying her clothes."

"I see ~ so, You're staying here for good?."

"I think so, Dahyun Unnie."

"Chaeyoung and I will go back to US this coming end of the month." Dahyun said.

"Class will be starting so we need to leave."

"It's alright.." Tzuyu just smile.

"If you want Tzuyu ~ ah, you can continue your study here instead."

"Uhmmm, I'll think about that."

-

While Sana and Tzuyu are walking Sana notice that the latter is thinking deeply..

"Are you okay?." Sana worriedly asked.

"Yeah.."

"You seems not. You looks so worried."

"I'm just envy my friends."

"Dahyun and Chaeyoung?."

"Mmmm.."