Chapter 38

When Tzuyu arrived at house, she saw Sana at the living room. She's afraid to approach the latter but she swallow her pride and talk to her.

"Sana." Tzuyu was about to walks closer to her but Sana stop her.

"Stay there. Don't come near me. Mom and Dad is not here. if that's the question you will gonna asked."

"Sana, would you please listen to me??."

"Listen to you? Tzuyu, Killing a person is a crime. There's no explanation for that."

"You don't understand.."

"I understand. You want to fool me? Tzuyu, I trusted you. I thought you're a good person, you know until now I cannot imagine that a person looks innocent like would kill someone."

"I didn't kill her, It was just an accident."

"Yeah, a person's who's guilty will say that."

"I thought you're going to understand. This is the reason why I can't even tell you my past. Sana ~ do you even love me 🥺????."

Tzuyu looks at Sana but the latter quickly averted her gaze.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu, but I don't know. I want to go back in Korea right now. I can't think properly here."

"Sana.." Tzuyu was about to approach her but Sana step backward as she kinda scared with Tzuyu, the latter notice it and it really breaks her heart.

"Stop right there."

"I won't hurt you.."

"I'm not sure about that." Sana said.

"Sana.."

"I'm sorry Tzu, but I don't want to see you right now. Even my parents, I don't know why they are tolerating you. I only want to go  back in Korea right now, so I hope you will respect my decision."

After Sana said that she walks upstairs and enter the room. Sana admit that half of her pity the latter but half of her as well can't accept the reality that Tzuyu killed someone, and the fact that she's loving a murderer.

She didn't be able to sleep properly since she find out the truth, she didn't expect everything and her feelings with Tzuyu is starting to change.

-

1 week has passed since Sana went back to Korea while Tzuyu is still in US. She doesn't know if she will go back to Korea after what happened.

"Seriously? Sana what really happened? If you will not going to tell me, how can I understand?."

"I don't know how to tell you Momoring."

"I thought you love Tzuyu?."

"I do. But, I don't know now."

"Did she cheated on you?. What did she do?."

"I shouldn't love her. I shouldn't let myself to fall for her. I should listen to Nayeon Unnie.."

"To be honest I don't know how react right now, You're madly fall in love with her before and now, You're acting like this like you don't love Tzuyu anymore. Seriously, answer me what happened???."

"She killed someone Momoring."

"What???."

This time Sana told Momo everything, and the latter was surprised on what she just heard.

"So, she's sick?."

"Yes, She can't control her anger. She's dangerous Momoring."

"But your parents put her in a rehabilitation center right? She looks fine, I don't see anything wrong to her."

"She's taking medication. If she didn't take her medicine it's possible that she might hurt anyone."

"But Sana it comes from her that it was just an accident. Don't you believe her?."

"It's hard to believe her, I don't even believe my parents Momo ~ ya..."

"Tzuyu seems a nice person, maybe there's a reason why she became like that. She has a trauma right?.."

"It's so hard to accep this, and I don't think I can be able to accept what she did..."

"Sana, I'm not telling for you to forgive her or give her a chance but you should hear her side too, don't be unfair. Like what you said, She's sick. I think she need a proper medication, a support. Do you get me?."

Sana think deeply as she was thinking what Momo just said. Momo was right Tzuyu needs a proper medication, she also needs support.

-

It's alright midnight but Tzuyu is still awake. She's at the living room when suddenly Mrs.Minatozaki woke up and saw her.

"Tzuyu.."

"Mom.."

"What are you doing?.." Mrs.Minatozaki open the light. "Why are you still not sleeping?."

"I can't sleep mom. I'm thinking Sana Unnie. She's still not answering my messages and calls." Tzuyu smile painfully.

"Tzuyu, just give her some time. She's still shocked right now but I'm sure, she will accept you again."

"I want to go back in Korea.."

"But Tzuyu ..."

"I just want to explain my side to Sana Unnie."

"I don't think your father will gonna allow you, she's also worried for you."

"Please Mom? I just want to explain my side then after that I will go back here. Please???."

"Fine, I will tell it to your father."

-

Sana is currently lying on her bed, she's reading Tzuyu's messages and a moment later she felt her tears coming out from her eyes..

"I have many questions in my mind, Why did you do that Tzuyu ~ ah, I want to asked you that but I can't face you, I just can't accept what you did, I'nm scared.." Sana mumbled on her mind.

Sana wipes her tears she was about to hide her phone already when suddenly it lights up and ring.

Her heart starts to beats so fast the moment she read Tzuyu's name on her screen. The latter is calling her she doesn't know if she will answer the call but eventually she answers it.

Tzuyu:
Thank you for answering it..

Sana notice the sadness from Tzuyu's voice.

Tzuyu:
It's been a week has passed since the last time I saw you, It's been a week also since the last time I hug you.

Tzuyu:
I know you're mad at me, I know there's no forgiveness on what I did but I'm asking you to hear my side.

Tzuyu:
I will going there, I hope you will talk to me. After you hear me and if you really don't want to see me anymore then I will go back here and I promise that you will never see me again. 🥺

Every sentences coming out from Tzuyu's mouth breaks Sana's heart. She's crying, she even cover her mouth afraid that Tzuyu might hear it.

Tzuyu:
Wait me, I'll see you again.
I love you Bao Bei ❤️

xxxxxx