Chapter 32

1 day before their flight Sana and Tzuyu meet Momo as they will going to hangout together.

"Momo, Unnie I just wanna say thank you for accepting me to be Sana's girlfriend." Tzuyu said.

"What matters for me is Sana's happiness. Don't hurt her Tzuyu. She likes a sister to me so please take care of her."

"I'm not perfect Momo Unnie, but I will do my best not to hurt her feelings. I love her and she's the most important person in my life."

"That's good to know Tzuyu, please keep your words."

"I will :) .."

"What are you guys talking about? Let's go I already bought our tickets." Sana asked making Momo and Tzuyu smile.

"Alright. Let's go. You know what I should brought Mina here. You're making me guy's like a third wheel here." Momo said.

"Do you want me to call Dahyun Unnie, Momo Unnie?."

"No need. She's busy and I don't want to disturb her."

"Why not? For sure she will definitely join us."

"Just call her next time Tzu. I don't want to get jealous, for sure she will mention Sana's name for a hundred times again to me."

"Momoring..."

"And you also don't want to be jealous right????." Momo asked Tzuyu.

"Yeah, you have a point Momo Unnie but Dahyun Unnie is fun to with actually."

"I'm sorry Tzu, but I can't face her right now. I hope you understand."

"It's okay, if you don't want it then I will not going to invite her."

"How about Minari?." Sana asked.

"She's busy playing. You know her she doesn't like to go out. She likes to stay at home."

"That's kinda right."

"Then the three of us will enjoy the movie." Tzuyu said. "Let's go now :) .."

-

When they enter the cinema Tzuyu didn't do skin ship to Sana because she doesn't want Momo to feel out of place.

After they watch the movie, they went to the nearest restaurant to have brunch.

"Oh, Sana ~ ya. Nayeon Unnie message me."

"What did she say?."

"Uhm.." Momo looks at Tzuyu as she was hesitant to read Nayeon's message.

"What, Momoring?."

"She said. Jeongyeon's cousin are currently at her flower shop right now and he wanted to meet you."

"Eh?."

Tzuyu's suddenly get sad when she heard that and the girls saw it.

"It's okay." Tzuyu just force to smile. "Nayeon Unnie doesn't know about our relationship. You're just only going to meet him right? I mean, it doesn't mean you're going to date that guy."

"Tzu..."

"What's your plan Sana?."

Sana took a deep breath. "Arasso, I will meet that guy today. Tell Nayeon Unnie that I will go to her flower shop."

"Eh? How about Tzuyu?."

Sana looks at Tzuyu. "You trust me right?."

"Mmmm.." Tzuyu smile.

"That's good to know :) .."

-

After they hangout Tzuyu went back to the unit while Sana and Momo directly went to the flower shop.