Chapter 10

Morning when Tzuyu woke up she immediately feel the pain on her head. She quickly do her morning routine before she came out from her room.

"Good Morning." Sana greeted her.

"G-Good Morning." Tzuyu greeted back then She slowly walks closer to the kitchen.

"Sit down, breakfast is ready."

"I know your head hurts so I made chicken soup for you."

"Thanks."

"Mom call me earlier, she's asking you."

"D-Did you tell her that I drunk last night?."

"No."

"No?." Tzuyu suddenly looks at Sana..

"I'm sure she'll be angry if she finds out you're drunk. You're not the only one she will gonna scolded, but also me. "

"T-Thank you.."

"Don't ever drink again, because I swear I will gonna tell you to mom."

"I will.. uhm, Unnie. what time did Chaeyoung bring me here?.."

"Chaeyoung is not the one who bring you here."

"Huh?.."

"It was Mina.."

"Mina Unnie???."

"Yeah."

"That was so Embarrassing. what did she say? how come that Mina Unnie is the one who send me here?."

"She went to Jeongyeon's bar last night, and your Jeongyeon Unnie told her to send you home."

"Really?."

"Yes."

-

After they have their breakfast Tzuyu went back to her room. She's actually feels shy towards Mina because she disturb the latter last night.

Tzuyu  came out from her room and she saw Sana watching at the living room.

"Sana Unnie."

"Yes?."

"You don't have class today right?."

"Yeah, Our finals is done. We are just waiting for the holidays. Why?."

"So, Mina Unnie doesn't class too right?."

"Yeah."

"You told me that you will give me her number. Uhmm, Unnie can I get it?."

-

Meanwhile, Mina is having her breakfast with Momo she feels happy because their final is done and she has now more free time.

"Is Jihyo will going with us?." Mina asked.

"I don't think so, her training is already started." Momo said.

"It's our first time that she can't be able to join on our holiday trip."

"Yeah, that's kinda sad but Nayeon told me that we will call her if we already arrived in Thailand." Momo said.

Seconds later Mina's phone suddenly beep.

.

.

.

.

.

You Received a Message
From
Unknown

Unknown:
Hi, Mina Unnie. 🙋🏻‍♀️

"Who is this?."