Chapter 29

Seoul National University

Sana is currently with Mina and Momo and they're hanging out at the school cafeteria since they don't have class because of the university cultural event.

"Minari are you sure going back to Japan after our graduation???." Sana asked.

"Uhmm, I actually don't know. Half of my heart wanted to go back but half of my heart as well wanted to stay."

"There's still  a lot of time you can still think about it." Sana said.

"Ohhhh, Mark Oppa proves his innocence." Momo said as she was reading the news on her phone.

"Really???."

"Yes. Daebak.. it's kinda waste for Mark Oppa to stayed at the detention room for almost 5 days." Momo said.

"I'm happy for him, and I know since first that he's innocent. Mark Oppa is a kind person." Sana said.

"I agree with Sana ~ Chan.."

-

"Tzuyu ~ ah, I feel bad for Dahyun Unnie. How long are you going to hide for her that you're in a relationship with Sana Unnie?."

"I don't know Chaeng, Sana is still not yet ready. Even I wanted to tell Dahyun I can't but don't worry because I will the one to tell her."

"Okay fine. I trust you."

While Tzuyu is working the door suddenly opened and she saw Karina once again.

"I told you don't come here again."

"I want to talk to you."

"Talk? Karina. Stop bothering me already. We don't need to talk."

"I know what you did."

Tzuyu's expression suddenly changed because of what just Karina said.

"What?."

"Follow me, I will tell you."

"Tzuyu ~ ah, Somi is looking for you." Chaeyoung said but Tzuyu didn't respond as she followed Karina outside the cafe.

Tzuyu enter Karina's car and there they starts to talk..

"I was there because My sister is renting a room in that building and I saw you coming out from that room."

"So, what are you trying to say?."

"You killed her. Don't you?. And about your sister. Are you sure you guy's are sisters?.."

This time Tzuyu lean closer and pinned Karina's neck at the window.

"Are you stalking me???." Tzuyu seriously asked and this made Karina feel nervous because of Tzuyu's sudden change of expression..

"T-Tzuyu.." Karina was trying to remove Tzuyu's elbow from her neck but Tzuyu pinned it harder for her not to be able to breath properly. "Tzuyu ~ ah, I-I can't breath."

"This is my last warning. I don't want to see your face again because if I do.." Tzuyu lean closer to Karina. "You know what will gonna happen" Tzuyu whispered to her ears as she let go of Karina. "You don't know me, You don't know who I'am you just only know my name so it's better if you will not going to interfere"

Karina is catching her breath as she was looking to Tzuyu..

"W-What's wrong with you?." She mumbled and then she saw how cold and full of angered through Tzuyu's eyes.

"I'm sorry.." Tzuyu said as she immediately came out from the car..

-

Tzuyu's mood suddenly changed she became irritate after she talks to Karina and Chaeyoung quickly notice it.