Chapter fifty one: The end of an era

A/N: Welcome to the last chapter!

I hope you'll enjoy, Don't forget to read my A/N at the end :)

"It is my great honor to pronounce you wife and wife. Ivy... you may kiss my sister" Billy said with a cheeky smile on his face.

Ivy smiled widely and placed her hands on Sophia's cheeks and leaned forward for a kiss.

~11 hours before~

"Go away!" Ivy shouted as she walked away from Sophia

"Baby, come on" Sophia begged

"No, you're not supposed to even be here"

"Come on, do you really believe in those things?"

"You're not supposed to see the bride before the wedding, it's bad luck!"

"Baby, I think we're all out of our bad luck" Sophia joked lightly

"Please stop" Ivy pleaded

Sophia sighed, "Fine, I'm sorry my love" "Thank you"

Sophia walked out of the room and headed towards her bedroom, she plopped herself on the bed letting out a shaky breath.

"Hey you." "Hey Kate"

"You okay? you look stressed" "I'm not stressed, well... I kinda am, but just because the only person that can calm me down doesn't want to see me"

"Okay get up" Kate said as she tapped Sophia's Tummy

"What?" "Come ooon" Kate said as she dragged Sophia so she could stand up.

"Okay, listen to me, you are getting married to the love of your life today, after all you've been through I think you deserve some happy ending in your resume, don't you think?"

Sophia giggled lightly, "I don't even know why i'm nervous"

"Not nervous, excited... and it's okay, but you need to get up and get ready"

"Fine, fine, I'm going" Sophia smiled, she hugged Kate tightly, "Thank you"

"No need to thank me, now go. I think Nat and your mom are waiting for you"

"Wait but what about-" "Yelena and I got Ivy" Sophia smiled

"Okay" she whispered softly

...

"Hey mama"

"Oh, baby there you are! you need to get ready!"

"I know I know i'm sorry"

"Come here" Wand pulled her into her embrace, "What got you so worked up honey?"

"I don't know... I guess I just feel weird being apart from her"

"The sooner you get ready the sooner you get to see her my love"

"Look at you all grown up" Natasha smiled at her

"Okay, okay let's start I can't wait any longer"

~Present time~

Sophia stood beside her mother, Natasha and Lila, waiting for Ivy to walk down the aisle.

She watched as Tommy crossed his arm with her's and led Ivy towards her.

"Wow" Sophia whispered as she watched Ivy in her wedding dress, her brown hair was in perfect waves with little flower pins at the back of her head.

Her bright green eyes watched her with so much love and admiration with every step that she took.

"Hey" Ivy whispered as Sophia leaned to wipe the tears that managed to escape her eyes. "You look beautiful baby" Sophia whispered