Chapter Two- How are you feeling?

About fifteen minutes later, the puking finally stops. I go over to the sink and brush my teeth. I've always hated the taste that lingers in my mouth after I throw up. When I am done, I walk out into the living room. I walk over to Peeta who was sitting on the couch and I sit next to him. He looks at me with a concerned look on his face.

"How are you feeling?" He asks. His voice sounded a little worried.

I shrug. "I feel alright. Now at least." I scoot closer to him and lean against him.

He wraps his arm around me. "Do you think you need to see a doctor?"

I shake my head. "I don't think so. It was probably just a bug." I've never liked doctors. Ever since Prim died, I've hated them even more. Just because Prim was going to be a doctor so now they remind me of her. I sigh.

"Okay. Just let me know if you start to not feel well again." He says.

I sit up and nod. "Peeta, I wanna go to bed."

He nods. "I'll come with you." I get up and walk up to our bedroom. I change into my pajamas and lay down next to Peeta.

"Good night, Peeta." I mutter as my eyes flutter shut.

"Good night, Katniss." He whispers and kisses my forehead.

I drift off into a deep slumber.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know. Short update. I'm sorry. I have a bad writers block right now and I didn't know what to write. Chapter 3 will be available soon. It'll get better soon.