Missing beloved Astra

__
I was just once a fan. Fangirling over her works. She was one of the best RPW writers I've met. Sya ang dahilan kung bakit marami akong nakilalang rp'iers, kung bakit ko nakilala si Zenithia, si Kia, si Daisy, at marami pang iba. She was the first rp'ier na minahal at tinuring kong kapatid. She was there, writing stories and making my heart bleed, captiviating every nerve of my system.

I was just once a fan not until she noticed me, she became a friend and eventually I treated her like a sister. She was there, comforting me with her stories, effortlessly captivating my soul just by posting a story update.

I am already writing before I meet her but not that into writing. I only see writing as a hobby before, but when I met her, it became a vital part of my life. Writing has now become my life.

She was there when I started my writing journey officially. Isang comment nya lang or tamang react lang nya, solve na ako. Kasi yung hinahangaan kong manunulat naappreciate yung mga gawa ko. She was there supporting me with my writing, she had been my strongest support system that I could ever wish.

But when she left rpw, I felt a pang in my chest. Para bang ang sakit, parang ang hirap tanggapin. But yeah it's her decision so I let her go even when I wanted to hold on to her. I would even wonder who would be there for me. Nasanay na akong kasama sya sa lahat ng pananakit ko. But then I have to accept it.

When I thought she really left me, she came with her RA, and it was one of the happiest feeling for a fan to get to know her fave author for real. She has been through a lot, but I admire her braveness.

When I thought she left but she was always there. She may have left rpw-the fake world where we meet but she was always there in my heart. At hinding hindi magbabago iyon.

Lahat ng achievment ko kasama sya kasi isa sya sa naging inspirasyon ko sa pagsusulat. It may never be the same when you are not there to write but it always feels the same whenever I see her in my update stories, either in comsec or what. And it was enough for me. I don't need other readers to prove that I moved their hearts. I only need it from her.

Missing her and her stories pains me but I know she will be back once she have been fixed.

___
Dedicated to Astra