We started with a prank chat

Z-E-N-I-T-H-I-A R-A-I-N-E that's how I spell your role playing account name, it all started with a prank chat, a prank chat that I never thought that we could build friendship.

[January 25, 2021 09:16 pm]

It was an uneventful night for me, but then suddenly some stranger chatted me. Yeah we were strangers until that night you were dared to chat some random stranger, and I happen to be that random person. Our first chat was very absurd yet I feel comfortable.

From that night and on we started to build our friendship, ang kalag natin sa kung saan saan babe, mapa post or comment section na ginawa na nating chat box, but we dont give a shit about it, as long as we were happy.

It was a very wholesome ride not until you decided to sign off in rpw, I badly want you to stay kasi hindi kompleto ang pag online ko ng wala ka, you have always been there since day 1 babe, pero i know that i cant change your mind. Kung desisyon mo na umalis, kahit pa ayoko I will let you. But I never knew it could be this painful babe. Nasanay na kasi ako na sa loob ng higit sa anim na buwan, andyan ka palagi kasama ko sa kalokohan, chika about fictional characters na mahal na mahal natin.

Still remember my message for you babe? Kung hindi na, isusulat ko ulit. Haha kinalkal ko pa to sa convo natin.

"Hey babe, thank you for being a part of my life. Kung di dahil sa prank chat di tayo magkakakilala. Haha babe every harot with you would be one of the most precious thing that ever happen that my mind can't forget. You have this ability to lift up my mood when i am down and you never failed to make me smile. Keep going to your desired path babe and if ever that time will come that we are not internet friends anymore like you would permanently sign off your rp account, remember that your name (Zenithia Raine) is carved with silver platter in my heart. Love you babe💙💙💙"

Every words, I mean it babe. You bring out the sweet side in me with no sweat involve. You just caught me with you "Babe" prank chat.

Re-reading our conversation, I never knew it could be this painful. Bakit pakiramdam ko, kung sino pa yung support system ko na hindi ko man kilala personally, nag sign off. Masakit babe but I dont have a choice.

We started with a prank chat and now will end. Always remember that I love you and you always be my one and only babe.

A/N: though nag sign in ulit sya, I could still feel the pain inside me, natatakot ako na what if one day mag sign off sya tapos di na babalik. And it hurts me, nasanay na ako na andyan sya eh hahahasksk skl