Chapter 5

Alissa's POV

        All through the day I could not stop thinking about Sebastian, And I was worrying that Austin would tell him about me being the alpha's daughter. I mean its not a bad thing to be an alpha's daughter, but alphas are the most powerful wolf in their pack. I am glad its lunch time now, because for one I can see Sebastian, and second I can see my friends. Who have been too busy with their mates to see me. Which I can understand now since I have one. 

        When I walked into the lunch room, I searched for Sebastian. I couldn't find him anywhere. I sighed. Then I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I felt sparks fly throughout my body, and immediately I knew it was him. I turned around. We both stood there staring into each others eyes. Then I saw Austin walk up behind him, then I thought about the conversation I had with him this morning. I decided to tell Sebastian soon, but not right now. "How about I introduce you to my friends?" I said with a smirk. He smiled, and grabbed my hand, waiting for my to lead the way.

        I pulled him to the table where Veronica, and Logan were sitting. I am guessing Winter was with Drew somewhere. "Veroinca, Logan, this is my mate Sebastian." Veronica started to squeal with joy. Logan just gave me a small grin. "So this is where you been all this time Logan." Sebastian said with a smirk. "Wait you know Logan?" I said. "Yeah, he is my best friend. He disappeared a few days ago, and I haven't seen him around till now." I shook my head. "Well shall we eat." Everyone nodded. 

        We all ate and had a good time, talking about our childhoods, our teachers,etc. I made sure Veroinca didn't say anything about me being the alpha's daughter. Once the day was over Sebastian drove back to his house, and we went to the river.

        Once we got to the river he pinned me near the closet tree, and pressed his lips against mine. I rubbed one of my hands through his brown hair, while my other hand was around his neck. He rubbed one of his hands up and down my back, and his other hand stayd in one spot on my hip. He trailed his lips all the way to my neck. I wanted him to mark me, and I wanted to mark him,but I didn't know if he was ready. "Sebastian," I whispered into his ear," Mark me." He smiled against my skin. He started to kiss me back on my lips.  Again he trailed kisses all the way to the edge of my neck and to my collar bone. Then I felt a sharp pain, but the more he kissed it, the better the feeling was.I let out a light moan. My wolf was howling with enjoyment. He smiled. Then went back to my lips. 

        It was my turn to mark him. I kissed his cheek, to his jawbone, then finally to the edge of his neck to his collar bone. I let my canines come out then i bit his skin I could sense that he felt pain. I kept kissing the bite. Then he pulled me back to his lips. I wanted this to last forever, but we cant go to far. Then I remembered before we go to far that I have to tell him, about me being the alpha's daughter. 

I pulled away. We were both out of breath. "You okay?" I shook my head. Then I sat on the ground near the river. "Sebastian, I have to tell you something." "What is it?" "My dad, he is the alpha." Sebastian looked a little shocked. but he didn't seem worried. "You know our packs don't really get along, so I don't know how my dad will take the news about you being my mate." "I understand. Well since we are being honest. My father is the beta, of my pack." "Also, my dad said whoever I marry will be the next alpha of my pack." "But I thought it goes to the firstborn son." "It does, but my mother couldn't have anymore kids after me, so the elders decided that whoever I marry would be alpha." He shook his head.

After that, we just  layed on the ground looking at the sky. Then I noticed how dark it was getting. I sat up. "I have to get home before it gets way too dark." He pulled me into him, and kissed my lips one last time before letting me go. I went across the river. Then I shifted and ran straight for my house.

        When I got to my house and shifted back, putting the extra clothes on I had in the nearest tree, I saw my dad sitting in the rocking chair on the front porch. I walked up to the house, shaking a little. "Your late." "I know. I lost tracked of time."  Then he stood up, he look straight at my neck. I totally forgot to hide the mark. I could see his jaw tench up. "Who marked you?" I didn't know how to answer. "My ma- mate." I couldn't help to stutter a little. I could still see the tension in my dad's jaw, but a small grin came onto his face. "You should bring him to dinner tomorrow." "Dad, I don't think that would be a good thing to do." "Why would it not be a good thing. I would love to meet the future alpha of this pack. So tell me why wouln't it be good?" "Did I say it wouldn't be a good thing, I meant it would be a wonderful thing." He just started to laugh. He then kissed my forehead. "Goodnight darling." "Goodnight daddy." He then went inside. 

I stood outside and looked up at the stars. I sat on the front porch worrying about how my dad would take about my mate being from a pack he does not get along with. Then I thought I probably would have to meet Sebastian's father, then I was worrying about how he would take about me being from the pack he didn't like. Then I heard the front door open.  It was my mother. "I heard the news. I can't wait to meet him." "Yeah I can't wait for you to meet him also. Mom how does dad feel about the Blue Moon pack." Her smiled faded. "Him and the alpha of the blue moon pack were best friends when they were younger, but then when they both became alphas. Some of the pack members, from the Blue Moon pack came over here, and they killed a few of our pack members because the people that killed them, were mates of some of the people over here. And the mates rejected them, so they came over here and killed them," My mouth dropped," After that your father never trusted them afterwards. The Blue moon pack did the same. Why dear?" "Oh my gosh. I thought mates weren't suppose to hurt each other. And I was just wondering since I go to school with some of the Blue pack members." " Oh, Yeah we never saw a case of mates hurting each other before, but nothing is impossible." My mom walked in.

        I sat on the front porch feeling sad for those people who lost their family members. Then I heard a voice pop in my head.  ' Alissa, are you okay. I sense that you are sad' I forgot mates that have marked each other can talk through their mate mind link and they can feel the same type of emotion the other mate can feel. I am guessing Sebastian could feel me being sad. 'Yeah I am fine. My mom was telling me a sad story. My dad wants you to come over to dinner tomorrow night. So are you up for it?' 'Totally.' 'I have no clue how he would take you being from the pack you are from.' 'I don't know either.' 'I have to get to bed now. I love you Sebastian.' 'I love you too Alissa. Goodnight.'

        I walked into the house and got ready for bed. I fell asleep thinking about how the dinner would go and everything. Hopefully my dad would take it okay.