Chapter 12

Alissa's POV

Today was my 18th birthday, which meant that Bash and I become the new Alpha, and Luna of the pack. Yesterday was the last day of school for the seniors. I was so happy about that. My parents have planned a birthday party for me. Then once night hits we do the ceremony, for becoming Luna and Alpha. Today was also a full moon. Which means it was even better. 'Happy Birthday Babe!' 'Thanks. You ready for tonight?' 'As ready as I will ever get.' 'Same here.I will see you at the party.' 'Ok.'  

I walked down stairs to see every thing set up for the party. "Wow, you went all out today mom." She just smiled. "I can't believe my little girl is going to become Luna tonight." I could see tears coming to her eyes. "Mom don't cry. I am sure I will do good at it. I learned from the best." "Aww thanks honey." She pulled me into a bear hug. This case wolf hug. My dad walked into the room. "My baby is growing up." I hugged my dad. "I can't believe I won't be alpha anymore." I just gave him a warm smile. Then I heard a knock on my door.

I went to go open it. There stood Bash with a t shirt and shorts on. He looked so gorgeous. Before I could say anything, he pulled a bouquet of red roses from behind his back. He handed them to me. "Aww, Bash they are beautiful." "I know how much you love flowers. I also got you this." He said handing me a small box. I opened it. There laid a gold locket. I opened it to find a picture of me on one side,and a picture of him on the other. "Bash I love it." I gave him a peck on his lips. Then I saw Luke, Veronica, and Winter walk up with their mates. Bash moved out of the way. "Happy Birthday Alissa!" They all said together. Bash and Luke have gotten closer, since the first time they met. "I can't believe I am going to become beta tonight." "I can't believe Alissa is going to be Luna. " I nodded. Bash has decided to make Logan third in command, since he was his friend. After we finished talking we all went inside.

All of my friends and family came to my party. Bash and my friends and I all danced together all day. Then we saw the sun setting. " OK, IT IS NOW TIME, FOR THE CEREMONY. " My dad said in his alpha tone. That will probably be the last time that he will ever use that tone. Everyone started to leave. Wishing me happy birthday once more. Bash was the last to leave. "I love you Alissa. Happy birthday." "Thanks. Well we have to get ready for tonight now." He nodded. He gave me one last kiss before shifting and going back to his house. I closed the front door to my house. Then I headed to my room to get ready.

All the female wolves have to wear all white, while the males wear all black. I put on my white lace dress that came to my knees. I put on my white flats, and I left my hair down, with my natural waves. Once I was down, I walked down stairs to see my dad wearing all black, and my mom wearing a long white dress. "You look beautiful Alissa. Ar you ready to become Luna?" "As ready as I ever be." I said with a warm smile. My dad pulled me into a hug. "Well lets get going."

We headed to the woods, where the circle of trees was. That's where all the type of ceremonies take place. When we got there, I saw Bash, Luke, and Luke's father in the middle of everyone. I saw Sebastian's Alpha, and his dad near them. My parents and I walked to the middle. The oldest elder of the pack, does the ceremony. We all bowed our heads in respect. "We all gathered here tonight, to do an important ceremony, of the Nightshade pack. The alpha and Luna ceremony." The elder said. "Now Alpha Cameron, and Luna Kristin, and Beta Elliot, please stand in front of the person who will be taking your place. " They all moved in place. I could see that Bash was nervous. My mom was about to cry, and Luke looked nervous also. 'Don't be nervous. We will do fine as alpha and Luna.' I could see Bash smile some. "Now all of you grab each others hands. Now lets do you first Cameron." They nodded. "Cameron you must give him permission to take over the pack." My dad nodded. "I, Cameron Johnson, give my position as the alpha to the hands, of Sebastian blade. I trust him to lead this pack well, to take care of all of the members." "Now, Sebastian, you must accept." I saw Bash take a deep breath. "I, Sebastian Blade, accept the position of alpha of the Nightshade pack.I will lead them well. Take care of them." "Good, Now on to you Kristin. Give her the permission to become Luna." "I, Kristin Johnson, give permission to Alissa Johnson to become Luna of our pack. I trust her to take care of the young pups, and be kind to everyone." I saw a tear slip out of my mom's eyes. "Now, Alissa you must accept." I nodded my head, and took a deep breath. It was happening I was finally going to be Luna. I couldn't believe it. "I, Alissa Johnson, accept the position of being Luna. I will take care of the young,and be kind to one another. " "Good, now on to the last group. Elliot, you must give him permission to become Beta." He nodded. "I, Elliot Remington, Give permission, to Luke Remington to become the Beta of this pack. I trust that he will stay by the alpha's side when he needs him to be there." "Luke you must now accept." "I, Luke Remington, accept the position of beta for this pack. I will always stand by the Alpha's side no matter what." "Good now all of you can let go of each others hands. Alissa, Sebastian, and Luke please step forward to face the pack." We did as he said. My parents and Elliot stood behind us. The elder came next to us. "I NOW INTRODUCE YOU TO THE NEW ALPHA, LUNA, AND BETA OF THE NIGHTSHADE PACK!" The elder yelled. Then the crowd cheered. I could feel some power come into me. I could tell that Sebastian was feeling the same.

I turned back to see my parents. They looked so happy for me. Sebastian turned around as well. My parents bowed their heads to show us respect. I pulled both of them into a hug. "We are so happy of you honey." My mom said. "I am proud of you Alissa." "Thanks mom, thanks dad." I saw Alpha Bruno come towards us. "Congrats you two. You will do an amazing job at leading your pack." "Thank you." I said.

After everyone congratulated us, Sebastian and I went to our new house. It was huge. Next to it was the house that the beta would be staying in. Once I got out of the car, I saw Luke, and his mate Rachael come out. "Luna, I can't believe that we finally made it." "Luke, call me Alissa please." He nodded. Then he pulled me into a hug. I heard a huge growl behind me. I forgot alpha's are 10 or more times worse than other wolves about possession over their mate. "You probably let go of me Luke." "Yeah your right. I don't want to upset my alpha, on the first night do I." I nodded. "Baby lets go check out the house. See you later alpha, and Luna." Rachael said bowing her head, and pulling Luke to their house.

"Well shall we go inside?" Bash just smiled. We walked hand in hand inside the house. Once we got inside in the light I could see that Bash had become more muscular, and a little taller. That was one of the things a alpha gets. I led Bash upstairs to see what the bedroom looked like. When I opened the door, it looked wonderful. It was a huge room, that was blue and white. The was a kind size bed in the middle. I felt Bash pull me closer to him. He started to trail kisses along the back of my neck to my shoulder. Then I turned around and pressed my lips against his. He lifted me slowly and carried me to the bed. he laid on top of me. I started to lift his shirt off of him. I made sure that it wouldn't take but a second. I threw the shirt across the room. Bash started to rub his hands against my stomach. "Sebastian," "Yeah." He said in between kisses. "I want you, to-" He stopped me, from talking. He knew exactly what I was talking about. "You sure? Because once I let my wolf out I won't be able to control him." I nodded my head. Then I saw Bash's eyes change to his grey color that was his wolf. He took my dress off. He trailed kisses along my cheek to my collarbone, all the way down to my stomach. I unbutton his pants and took them off. I was so happy that I was going to be fully mated to Bash.

Author's Note:

I am going to stop right there for what they are doing. I am not good at writing those types of scenes I am sorry for that. But I hope you have enjoyed the story so far, and thanks for all the reads and votes that you have given me on this story. Well that is it for now.