Chapter 10

Sebastian's POV

    Once I got home I decided to go  work out in the gym we have. I haven't been there since I found Alissa.  I saw Logan walking towards the house. "Hey Logan" He turned around. "Oh hey Sebastian." "You know I was heading to the gym, wanna come with me. We haven't hung out in a while."  "Sure that's cool." We headed down stairs to the gym.

    I headed to the weights, Logan went to the treadmill. He loves to run. I took my shirt off. I saw some of the girl wolves from my pack staring at me and Logan. I recognized some of them. Most of the wolves call them sluts. Usually thats only the elders calling them that.  Who knows they could be though. I just rolled my eyes and went to bench pressing. Out of the corner of my eye I could see my dad and the alpha walk in. They headed over to me.  I stood up, and bowed my head to show the alpha respect.  "Hello, Sebastian." The alpha said. My dad looked at my neck. Since I was shirtless he could see my mark. I know I couldn't hide it much longer anyway. "So who is the lucky girl?" My dad asked. "Her name is Alissa ." "Well I would love to meet her sometime." "I would too." The alpha said. "Well I have to get going. Pack business." My dad and  I bowed our heads as our alpha leaves. "Dad, I am not going to be beta of this pack when its my turn." He looked shock. "Why?" "Alissa, is an alpha's daughter and her parents weren't able to have any more kids after her, so whoever she marries will become the next alpha of their pack." He nodded his head. "I understand. You have to bring her around sometime." "I will try." My dad smiled and left.

    After I was done working out, Logan told me that his mate and her friends were going to a dance club and he wanted to know if I could come. Of course I said yes because my mate was friends with his. I invited Austin and Justice to come with us. I took a shower, and got dress. I headed to the club. I would pick Alissa up, but her dad doesn't like me right now. At least Luke doesn't tell on us. 

Alissa's POV

    Veronica, invited me and Winter to go the a dance club with her. Of course we said yes.  I got in the shower. Once I got out, I found a black and white dress that I love because it fits my body perfectly.  After I got dress, I left my hair down. Since my hair was naturally wavy I didn't have to do much to it. I put my makeup on, I had dark red lipstick, light red eye shadow, and mascara, eye liner, etc. 

    Once I got ready I headed down stairs. I was about to walk out the door before my father stop me. Damn it. I muttered to myself. "Alissa." "Yes father." "Where are you going?" "Veronica invited me and Winter to go to a dance club with her." He nodded. "You know you can't go alone. I will call Luke." I let out a sigh. I had to wait till Luke came over to get me. I got in his car. We drove to the club called Teen Wolf. Its a club for, guess what teen wolves. Its amazing I went here for my 13 birthday. Luke walked me in.

    Then the smell hit me, he was here. I knew I probably couldn't find him in this crowd of people, so I mind linked him. 'Baby. You here?'  'Yeah. I am by the bar.' I had a huge smile on my face. I grabbed Luke's hand and dragged him to the bar with me. There he stood, with a tight black t shirt that showed his muscles. Then I heard him growl lowly. I noticed that I was still holding Luke's hand. I let go of it quickly.  I walked closer to him.  I was about to say something, but then the dj cut me off. "Just reminding everyone tonight is 80's night, We will be playing all 80's music. " After he said that, I  was about to say something, but Sebastian crashed his lips against mine. I pulled him closer to me. Then he pulled away breathing heavy. "This dress is making my wolf go crazy." I laughed. I started to kiss him again.

    Then I heard Into The Groove by Madonna come on. I stopped kissing him, and pulled him to the dance floor.     "I am guessing you like this song?" He asked with a smile. Oh his smile it was so perfect. Everything about him is perfect. "Yeah, I love all of Madonna's songs. " He pulled me closer to him.  We danced all night. I saw Veronica and Logan making out in a corner of the club, Winter and Drew were dancing. Austin and Justice was also making out. I just laugh at all of us enjoying the night. Then I saw Luke over by the bar. I felt bad for him. Then he turned to face me.  He looked so focused, then I realized he was looking to the girl behind me. I turned to see a blond headed girl looking at Luke. He then walked over to her. "Mine!" He growled to her. She started to smile.  She crashed her lips against his. Then I felt happy for him, that he has a mate. Now he won't be so sad.