Chapter 18

Alissa's POV

  I was still upset, about yesterday. When  I woke up this morning Jake was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I was still weak also. When I got down stairs he had just finished cooking and was setting the table. "Good morning." He said with a smile. I just gave him a grin back. "Jake how long does wolfsbane last in our system?" He stopped to think about it. "My grandfather has always told me that it usually takes a few days. " I nodded. I sat at the table and started to eat. Well I tried to anyway, I just can't eat when I am sad. "So where is your grandparents?" "They are out of town." "Oh."  We finished our food in silence.  I went back upstairs, and sat on the bed. I didn't have my phone or anything, I didn't have a picture of Bash. If  I had at least had a picture I would be ok some.  I could feel myself becoming angry and sad. I broke down in tears. 

 When I got back downstairs, Jake was staring at a picture of his family.  I was about to walk over to him, when the door got knocked down. Jake jump into a fighting stance.  When the cloud of dust was disappearing there stood two people.  Then I broke into tears again, I missed Bash so much. "Bash!" He walked over to me, and picked me up, and started to spin me around. I missed being this close to him. I crashed my lips against his.  I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pinned me to the wall.  in between breaths I said, "I forgive you Bash. I knew you didn't kiss Sabrina." "I know." Then I remembered Jake was still here with someone else. "Bash, let me down please." He put me down,but still held me close to him at my waist.   Jake and the girl were staring at us. I could feel my cheeks turn a deep red. The girl had jet black hair, she was about 5'6 , and she wore ripped jeans and a t- shirt. "Alissa this is my cousin Alex." Jake said with a happy grin.  Bash turned to me. "She is the one who brought me here, if she didn't I would have no clue how to get you." I smiled at him, he looked so happy to see me, and I was really happy to see him.  "We should get going." I said looking at everyone.  

We stood at the edge of the woods. Bash and Alex shifted. Jake got on Alex's back, and I  got on Bash's. His fur felt soft, I held on as we started to take off.  

Bash carried me all the way to our  house. Alex did the same for Jake. I hopped off of Bash,and he went behind a tree and shifted. He came back over to me. I could tell that he was angry. He stormed into the house. I followed right behind him. "Where is Sabrina?!?!" He yelled right when he walked in. Logan came to us. "We manage to keep her here. She is in there." He pointed towards  the living room.  We both walked in there, she was sitting on the couch. There were warrior wolves all around her .  When she saw Bash she jumped up. "Sebastian!" She said with a huge grin, she was about to hug him, but I stood in front of him and growled. I was so pissed at her.  "What should we do with her alpha?" One of the warrior wolves said. "I already talked with her dad and they already have something plan. So I would like you to carry her to her house."  Two of the wolves, grabbed her by the arms and carried her to her house. I looked over to Jake he looked sad.  Bash told the other wolves to leave and let us talk to Jake and Alex. "Jake, you can't go unpunished for kidnapping Alissa even though you were forced to,  so we decided that you should do some community service for the pack. And for you Alex, we would like you to join our pack if you would like to." "I would love to." She said with a smile. With that Jake and Alex left.  

 Bash and I went to our room. I took a shower. When I got out Bash was laying on the bed in his boxers shirtless, like always watching tv. He looked over to me.  I could tell he was checking me out. I laughed while walking over to his side of his bed. He pulled me onto his lap. "I missed you so much Alissa." "I missed you too Bash." He then crashed his lips against mine. I wrapped my hands around his neck. He had his hands on my butt. He pulled me closer to him. He lick my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I denied.  He gave a low growl.  Then he squeezed my butt, which made me let out a light moan, he took that chance to let his tongue into my mouth. Then we pulled away, to catch our breath.  I started to trail kisses down his neck to his mark.which made him let out a low growl. He pulled my faced back to his, we looked into each eyes, I could tell his wolf was about to take control, which I wouldn't mind.   Then his eyes turned a grey color. His wolf was in control.  I crashed my lips against his again, Then Calvin trailed kisses down my neck, to my marked. Which made me let out a soft moan. Then Calvin flipped us over, so he was on top. He brought his lips back to mine. I could feel him tugging on the end of my shirt, he then pulled it off of me. 

Author's Note: 

Hey guys I am going to stop right there, with what they are doing. Again I am not good at writing those scenes, I am sorry about that. Anyway thanks for all the reads,and votes. Talk to all of you later:)