Hey, look! It's Tanjiro!

You woke up from your sleep and rubbed your eyes.

"Okay... Today I have to work hard to get enough items to last me if I ever wanna survive here..." you mumbled.

You got up and ate breakfast and brushed your teeth and hair and got ready for the remainder of the day.

"Anyways, today I have big plans! I'm going to buy some light for me and get more money!" you exclaim.

Exiting the home with money and looking tidy so people can trust you, you make your way to the village. You buy the lanterns and apply for a few small job requests such as finding a missing cat, cleaning a house, and some others.

~ After finishing the jobs ~

Okay, let's see, I now have a couple of hundred yen, I'll do more jobs tomorrow for some more money. I start walking back home.

"Fresh herbs, spices, and minced flowers!" I heard a voice yelling from afar.

You head towards the person yelling. It was a male selling small sachets filled with either herb, spices, or dried minced flowers.

He notices me and says "Hello ma'am! Are you looking to buy something? Herbs? Spices?"

'I hope he has what I hope...'

"Hello... Do you have any dried minced flowers?" You ask.

He says "Yes! I do! Let's see we have roses, tulips.......daisies, and this unique flower, but I don't think it does anything. Which one would you like?"

"Oh! Can I take a look at the unique minced flower?" You ask

"Sure... I don't know what you'll use it for though, even I don't know it's worth." He give me a sachet full of a familiar minced purple flower.

'Wisteria!' You thought happily.

My face lit up, "Do you have any more sachets of this flower??" You ask, almost desperately.

"Uh, yeah I have about 4 sachets including the one your holding." He says.

"How much for one?" You ask.

"About 75 yen"

"I'll take all four, please and thank you" He gives me all of the sachets and I pay him 1600 yen.

"Thanks! Goodbye!" I say.

'Man... Am I happy that I got my hands on these, that'll help me throughout my journey to not run into any unnecessary demons,'

You walk home and you took one sachet of wisteria with you and left the rest in the basket. You took some food and had a quick snack break. It was still daytime outside so you decided to go outside to see if there was anything else nearby. You ripped a t-shirt into a couple of strips to show where you have been and where you have not.

You left the house and began to explore, putting a strip on a tree every 10 minutes or so. You found a couple of berry bushes, a freshwater river, and a mountain. You didn't wanna go there so you walked around again.

You were walking for maybe 30 minutes and then you saw some structures and decided to walk there. It was a new village, so you began to speed walk there.

~ After arriving at the village ~

You finally arrived at the village and you began walking around. You were walking and then you saw a familiar figure. It was Tanjiro Kamado! The protagonist of Demon Slayer! He was selling charcoal.

You walked to him, wanting to talk to him.

"Hello!" I say to Tanjiro.

He turns to me "Oh, hello there ma'am! What can I help you with?"

"Well, I am kinda new to this area, do you mind telling me some information about this area?" You ask.

"Oh, sure!" He says.

~ After a few randoms tips about the area like how this is a small village, that the village specializes in selling clothing, he sells charcoal and a few other random things ~

"Thank you so much! Do you maybe wanna become acquaintances?" You ask, hoping he'll say yes.

"Oh, sure! My name is Tanjiro Kamado by the way! I live just up the mountain" He says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Kamado-san! My name is (Y/N) I live in a home not too far from here." You say.

"Nice to meet you (Y/N)-san!" He smiles.

You notice it's getting dark so you tell Tanjiro goodbye and you leave the village. You decided to jog back home, because why not? It would help your stamina anyways.

~ After arriving back home ~

You walk up to the home and you enter. I sit down and eat some food and after you go to a spare room to try and train yourself to use Total Concentration Breathing.

"How do I do this again.." you say quietly and with frustration.

You gave up on the Breathing Technique and instead try and do some sit-ups and push-ups, trying to train.

'Ughh, not working out in my past life is really paying off' You think to myself sarcastically.

You did a bit of a workout and went to bed.

==============================================================================

Question: So, does anyone have any suggestions of something I should do in upcoming chapters?

Anyways bye, thanks for reading my story! :D

2022. 01. 19

==============================================================================