Disaster Strikes...

You and Tanjiro have been meeting during the day and this has been going on for about 5 months and of course, because of that, you try to train your stamina and endurance by running to Tanjiro's village and back to your village/house. It has helped you move faster and it doesn't make you lose your breath that much anymore! For all of these months you've also been gathering lots of money, food, clothes, now you have two knives and luckily you still have the four sachets of wisteria and you bought a few more from the shop owner so now you have 10 sachets of wisteria petals. In your free time or when you wake up earlier than usual, you either run, do a workout from the top of your head, or practice swordsmanship with a wooden sword-like branch.

You left the house because today was yet another day of meeting up with Tanjiro and hanging out.

~ After arriving at the village ~

You got to the village and bought sushi and then you found Tanjiro! You guys hung out for a bit and ate the sushi while walking around the village. It became dark really fast and since you didn't have your wisteria on you since you left it at home because you were in a rush, how unfortunate, so it was unsafe for you to go alone at night. Saburo, someone Tanjiro knew called out to you and Tanjiro and told you guys to stay the night in his home. He told the both of you about man-eating demons until the both of you fell asleep.

~ In the morning ~

Both of you woke up and left Saburo's home. You knew what was gonna happen but you didn't think the moment would come so soon though. You were walking up the mountain when all of a sudden Tanjiro stopped. Then he started to run towards his home. He stopped and looked at the horrifying scene. You too were speechless. You didn't think of it being so gorey in the anime or manga. Tanjiro ran up to Nezuko and felt that she was still breathing, then he took her onto his back and started to run. You ran with him and then Tanjiro slipped off the cliff because Nezuko woke up in her demon form. You decided to slip too, good job. Tanjiro started frantically looking for Nezuko, and he found her and said

"Nezuko! Are you okay? I can carry you to town-" he asks

Before he can finish his sentence, Nezuko attacks Tanjiro. Tanjiro having his hatchet on him blocked Nezuko from biting him by letting her bite onto the hatchet. You were standing there like a fool so you decided to take action. You ran up to the both of them and tried to pry Nezuko off of Tanjiro with all the strength you had. You started to hear footsteps, which mean Giyu would soon appear. Nezuko started crying and as that happened Giyu jumped down from above trying to slice Nezuko's neck. You got out of the way knowing Tanjiro would make sure Nezuko didn't get hurt by moving her aside by her throat. But by doing so, his ponytail got cut off, and then he rolls off to the side hitting his back against the tree while you lean against the tree not knowing how to help.

Giyu speaks "Why are you protecting it."
Tanjiro replies "She's my sister!"
"She's no longer your sister, she's now a man-eating demon"

Giyu runs towards Tanjiro and Nezuko. Tanjiro tries to protect Nezuko, but before he even knew it, she was now in the hands of Giyu.

Giyu says "It's my job to kill demons"
"She's not a demon! She's never killed a human ever!"
(Skipping most of the dialogue)

As Giyu stabs Nezuko on the left side of her chest, Tanjiro gets up and starts throwing rocks at Giyu to distract him. You decide to do the same, you grabbed a bunch of rocks and started throwing them at Giyu with a large force. You saw that Tanjiro did the trick with his hatchet so you threw the most rocks right now to catch him off guard when the hatchet starts to fall. You start to run towards him with a couple of rocks and after he dodges Tanjiro's hatchet, he knocks you out.

~After me and Tanjiro woke up~

"Go search for a man named Sakonji Urokodaki at the foot of Mount. Sagiri. Tell him Tomioka Giyu sent you." Said Giyu before he disappeared.

~ After Tanjiro, Nezuko, and you walked to a nearby cave to hide Nezuko in~

Tanjiro went and met some village folk and paid them for a basket with holes, bamboo, and straw. And by paying them, I mean he forcefully gave them money.

Tanjiro made a basket for Nezuko and asked her to shrink. If she could become larger, she could become smaller. Common sense, kinda. Nezuko climbed in and Tanjiro covered the basket with a large cloth-like blanket.

"Um," you said 

"Hm? What happened?" Asked Tanjiro.

" I need to go home right now, sorry, if you can stay out I'll be back soon,"  you said.

Tanjiro then said "sure"

You quickly left the cave and started to run back home. It took you about 30 minutes, but you finally got home.

You sighed before collecting some food, water, clothes, one knife, and all your wisteria. Packing all of it in some sort of leather-like backpack and then wearing it yourself. You then set off on the road back to Tanjiro.

2022. 01. 20