Visiting the Kamado Family

You wake up from your slumber and start your morning routine. I brush my teeth and comb my hair and you did some stretching. You grab two large buckets you found in the home and go to a nearby river in the forest. You wanted to pick up water to take a bath.

~ After bringing home a couple of buckets full of water and warming the water up ~

You pour all of the warm water into the bathtub and get in. You wash up, take out the water you used, dressed with some of the clothes from the basket.

~ After cleaning up and eating ~

"Ok, I'm gonna go to Tanjiro's village today and try to find him! Maybe I'll even purchase something." You said to yourself with excitement.

You took some of the money and you left the house and headed to Tanjiro's village since one of the facts he said was that the village he lives in makes good clothing. The village that you live by is good with food and materials such as herbs, flowers, and other things like that.

~ After arriving at Tanjiro's village ~

You were walking around, you bought yourself some mochi and was eating it. You were walking and saw Tanjiro going home from his day of charcoal selling. You wanted to catch up to him.

"Hey, Kamado-san! Wait for me!" You yell to him.

"Oh (Y/N)-san! Hello! Also no need to call me Kamado-san anymore, call me just Tanjiro!" he says

"Ok then, Tanjiro! Then drop the -san with my name! Just call me (Y/N)!" You say.

"Sure! I sold charcoal rather quickly today so, I'm heading home early. By the way, wanna join me? I'd like to introduce you to my sister!" He says

My face lit up.

'I was gonna meet Nezuko!! Yes!'

"Oh, sure! I just have to go home before dark." You say.

"Great! Follow me!"

~ After reaching his house ~

When they reached his home, you could see Nezuko and Rokuta as well as Hanako, Shigeru and Takeo, and their mom at the entrance of their home.

Right away Hanako, Shigeru, and Takeo noticed their brother and ran up to him. 

"Welcome home, brother!" They said.

Nezuko from far away just smiled at Tanjiro.

Takeo stepped back from the hug and asked him as he stares at me "Who's this lady? Is she your girlfriend or something?" 

Tanjiro and you blush a bit before Tanjiro explains that you're his friend.

We walked up to the house and you greeted his mother.

"Hello, Kamado-shi!" I said to their mother as I bowed.

"Oh no need to bow and call me Kie, Tanjiro told me about you, (Y/N) is that correct?" she asks.

"Yes! That's right!" You say

"Nice to meet you, would you like to come in for tea?" She asks

"Sure," You said

You entered the home and Tanjiro's mom made tea. You made friends with Nezuko and their siblings know me now as well. About an hour went by like this. You look outside and got surprised.

'Oh damn- Time flies.'

You quickly got up and said to everyone "I'm sorry for the sudden interruption, but I need to get home right now."

"No worries," Tanjiro's mom said.

"Thank you for your hospitality!" You said as you bowed and left the house.

You ran extremely fast because you still needed to get some food in your village.

~ After running to the village ~

'Ughh, I'm so tired.'

It was already night time, so only so many shops were open. You got all the food you needed and quickly ran back home.

You see it's already night time but you're so close to the house. Your legs felt like two spaghetti. You couldn't believe you lost track of time so easily. It's good that you bought that wisteria because you'd be in big trouble if you didn't have it, though you didn't see any demons nearby which was good. You got home and you felt so tired.

You walked inside and put all the stuff you got in your item basket and plopped down onto your futon.

'Ahhh, that was close. At least I spent lots of time with Tanjiro's family, so that was fun...' you thought with a closed eye smile on your face. With that, you fell asleep.

=============================================================================

2022. 01. 20