Sabito and Makomo!!

"Come on!! Work harder!!" Tanjiro said to himself while hitting his head against the boulder.

"It's okay, Tanjiro! You can do this!!" I said, encouraging him.

"Silence! A man shouldn't whine. It's unseemly..." A mysterious voice said, but it sounded familiar, to you at least.

"No matter what hardships you face, bear them in silence!" the voice said again.

I look up to where it is coming from, and I see the one and only Sabito!

"Like a real man, if you even call yourself one!" Sabito as he jumped down from the boulder attacking Tanjiro.

"Ack!" Tanjiro yelled before blocking his attack but ended up getting kicked away by Sabito.

"Slow. Weak. Immature. That's not what you call a man." Sabito said as he faced Tanjiro

Tanjiro was kneeling, and then spoke

"What are you doing??"

"I'd like to know what you think you're doing."

"What do you mean? I'm training."

"How long do you do you plan to keep your butt on the ground without even taking a stance."

Tanjiro then quickly gets up and stands in a fighting stance.

"Come on. Come at me." Sabito said as he motioned for Tanjiro to attack him.

"But you have a wooden sword and I have a real sword."

Sabito laughs.

"Well well! Thank you for worrying about me. So, you think you can hurt me?" Sabito said before running to Tanjiro and attacking him, but Tanjiro blocks.

"Well, you have absolutely nothing to worry about! I'm more powerful than you because I've sliced that boulder!" Sabito said.

'He's lying.' I thought to myself.

Sabito pushes Tanjiro back before jumping to a tree and launching himself towards Tanjiro.

Tanjiro quickly blocks, slightly pushing Sabito back.

Sabito then continues to run through the trees, confusing Tanjiro, before jumping to Tanjiro and striking him down.

"You've learned nothing! You haven't mastered a single thing! Certainly not the breathing technique Urokodaki taught you... Total Concentration Breathing."

"All you did was memorize it as a fact. Your body has no clue what it needs to do. What the hell were you doing for a year and a half. That girl has done way more than you have in a way shorter amount of time!" Sabito said before launching another attack.

"Hammer it into your flesh!"

As they continue exchanging attacks and blocks, Sabito yells

"More!"

"More!"

"More!"

"So that you'll never forget the secrets Urokodaki taught you!"

"Pound it into the marrow of your bones!"

Tanjiro then speaks

"I'm trying! I'm trying every single day! With everything, I've got! But I'm not making any headway! I just can't go further! I wanna be as strong as (Y/N), but I just can't!" Tanjiro yells

'He wants to be like me? Thanks, Tanjiro...' I thought

"Go further! If you're a man if you call yourself a man! There's no other way but to go forward! Bring it on! Show me what you're capable of!" Sabito yells