𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 sneaked into the saree of hers, grazing the bare skin over her waist. Shock and disbelief skimmed across her countenance at his unpredicted actions.                 

She just returned from the temple, after being done with the evening pooja. All she wished to do then is, to just have food and sleep, yet her senses compelled her to steal a glance at her new intriguing human, Richard Bynes. After all, who could resist his charms?

Unable to put aside the risky idea, she was already inside his room. Little did she know, what was about to happen.

Her dark brown eyes had ever so beautifully dug a special place in his heart. He didn't plan to do what he did, but there was just too much tension hung between them when they came face to face, eyes staring into each other.

He spotted her softly above the slab of his dressing table, his hands still rooted to her bare waist. His gaze ran to her lips, a craving to find out it's flavor made him lean close to her.

So close to her.

The fragrance of flowers braided the black hair of hers, which now became another strong reason that he can't take a mere step back from what he had initiated.

She was still in a daze about what his intentions are. How could he kiss her, there was no chance he could do it. She thought to herself when his lips were dangerously inching to hers.

It's just been a week since he arrived in India for research, with her brother.

She was mad as soon as she figured out his motive. Yes, she likes him. But it's very early for a kiss.

A hard slap was planted across his cheeks by the smooth yet now furious palm of her hand. He let her free due to this unexpected behavior.

He wanted to apologize, maybe he really went overboard. He parted his lips to say the word sorry, but it died down when another pair of lips caressed his.

Stimulating his heart to hug itself, If it was even possible.

A spine-chilling feeling had overtaken his body.

Before he could deepen the kiss, she was out of his room. Why did I slap him ah! She cursed herself while wandering towards her room.

Thoughts may be one. However, actions may vary. Because It's not always necessary to follow your notions when your body wanted something so desperately.

She gave in to her desires.

This is where their fatal attraction begins to protrude out.

Do people here slap before they kiss or what? He carelessly thought, rubbing his cheeks.

                        ...............

How is it guys?😝

Stay safe and take care all lovely readers!❤️

Ps, I'm planning to keep the chapters short :)

Hate comments? Rude comments?

You will be deleted 😘