𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀𝐀𝐃𝐇𝐘𝐀

𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻, 𝗺𝘆 eyes were watching Richard with such admiration. I never knew that he could play basketball this well. I mean, look at him dribbling the ball with ease and defending it from those guys.

I'm hundred percent sure, Richard is going to win this game. Richard jumped up and stretched his arms with the basketball in his hand. I clutched the strap of my backpack tighter in anxiety.

Gosh!

It's a goal!

The ball went through the hoop perfectly. I cheered for Richard and clapped my hands in enthusiasm. Seriously, Richard has to teach me how to play this one day!

Hari gave me an annoyed look. "Shut it, that was just one goal" I smiled at Richard and spoke. "You can't even score one goal so you shut it" I showed thumps up to Richard and he winked at me.

Oh my god.

Did you see my heart?

It is flying away from my chest.

"Buddy! Focus here" Richard called Hari and he grunted before starting to play again.

A guy was now defending in a determined manner. His view was stuck on the ball that Richard was dribbling under his leg.

In a quick move, that guy took away the ball from Richard and my forehead creased in distress.

But Richard couldn't be underestimated cause before that guy could throw it inside the hoop, Richard rushed there and blocked it in a swift moment.

The ball was again fell to the other guys. Oh, it's going to be rough and tough. I have seen basketball in movies...shh no I mean basketball movies.

Initially, I watched them because the game intrigued me yet when time passed by, I found myself drooling over the players.

They are so hot, and most of them are on my crush list.

However, nowadays I'm only into Richard Bynes! this man had been standing like a priceless treasure in a human form in front of me, not allowing my eyes to even wander a bit away from him.

Multiple low growl noises made me blink my eyes back to reality. The five guys had their hands on their heads, their faces showing displeasure.

Seems like Richard scored another goal!

"Out of five, I scored two so remember just another three goals are left for me to win the game and when I will be done with that...you have to get the hard slap from Aadhya," Richard spoke to Hari who was visibly fuming in anger.

"Too much confidence buddy..." Hari smirked and the next round began.

I clasped my palms together nervously, as Richard once again attempted to throw the basketball in the hoop. And dang! It went down through the net in a rapid motion and I jumped in excitement.

"Richard, you are amazing!" I yelled gaining his attention. He smiled at me and started up to play the next round.

Hari and his friends were playing aggressively now. I'm concerned about my Richard.

Wow.

My Richard!

That sounds so damn beautiful.

This time, Richard jumped so high making my eyes dilate at his stunt. The way he struck the goal, my body felt goosebumps.

His black t-shirt and hair have been rained with his sweat, offering him a look that I couldn't explain in words.

I sighed, as I saw him approaching me. "Slap him hard as you could okay, just one more goal is left," He said and I nodded my head with a grin.

The guys were frustrated now, oh come on all they have to do is score just one goal against Richard to win but they are failing miserably. Anyways, it's only making me laugh in happiness.

They can't even score one goal!

Shortly, the final round had begun, and I was so intense in watching Richard dribbling the basketball and defending it from the furious guys.

When he reached near the hoop, he didn't waste a second before lunging up and throwing down the basketball through the net.

He landed on the ground with a victory smile. And I just ran up to him, unable to contain my happiness, and hugged him while grinning with so much joy.

I could feel his heart beating rapidly and I pressed my ear close to his chest to listen to it well and clear.

"Aadhya" I perked up at him, and he turned me around by holding onto my shoulder, my sight was now on the ashamed Hari and his friends.

"Slap him" Richard mumbled in my ear. I rubbed my both palms together and walked up to Hari.

"You know what. If someone tells you they are not interested in you..leave them alone. You have no rights to force them into it. And what you tried to do to me is sexual harassment which is purely disgusting " I spoke my mind before giving him a hard slap across his cheeks.

His head was hung low and his friends were looking at him in shock seemingly sickened by the assault he attempted on me.

This feels good.

I would have never imagined myself doing this alone..all credits goes to my Richard.

I swiveled around and smiled at him while he reciprocated the same.

A few minutes later when Richard was done washing away the sweat from his body, we were seated in the car.

I was feeling too happy and I couldn't stop gawking at Richard as he drove us to the mansion.

"Richard.." he lifted one eyebrow, urging my lips to tug up in a smile.

"You are a basketball player?" He positively nodded to my question. I get it now! This is why he was playing so effortlessly.

"Teach me...ahhh!!!" I screamed when my eyes caught the lizard that was on the glass of my side.

I hate lizards! They scare the shit out of me without doing anything.

The car halted quickly and I again looked out for the lizard on the glass but it was not there!

"What happened Aadhya!" Ignoring Richard's words, I let my gaze pounder around the car to find the lizard.

Yet I couldn't find it..where did it go? I carelessly stared down at my lap and gosh!!!!

The lizard was in my lap.

I impatiently pushed it away and jumped from my seat, falling back on Richard's lap.

My heart was racing at a maddening speed as I stared up into Richard's eyes.

"Aadhya---" cutting him off, I wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him.

Heaven it is.

                      ....................

Hey guys!♥️

Stay safe and take care♥️