𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐁𝐘𝐍𝐄𝐒

𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 eyes of her have now been painted with the rich and thick black, she then kept something between her eyebrows, I don't know what it is, but I have seen Indians spotting it between their eyebrows.

It is pretty.

Her wet hair cascaded to one side, the earring she wore jiggled as she did that. She appeared so stunning, her brown skin blended beautifully with the top she had on, everything about her is remarkably captivating.

When she began to braid her hair, her eyes met mine through the mirror. I can observe the tension that swims between us. She let out a sigh, her chest heaving up in anxiety.

Satisfaction is the one word that can explain the sensation my heart-felt while analyzing her every single move.

Have I ever felt this?

No.

Sure, I had seen so many beautiful girls, and have dated them, have slept with them, but never found the right one for me. Maybe I never wanted to.

My idea about love is just to enjoy the time being when it stays, I don't really
like to be committed to someone forever or maybe it's just I didn't find the real love of my life.

Well, whatever let me enjoy the moment.

I sighed closing the book and gazed at Aadhya who was now fixing the scarf on both sides of her shoulder with safety pins. Couldn't even see most of the skin on her body, except her face, neck, and wrist till elbow, yet she had managed to dazzle and attract me.

How?

I honestly don't know.

I smiled following behind her, she seemed so stressed. She skipped the stairs fastly, her scarf flying around due to the fastened pace. The edge of it grazed over my face, but she was too engrossed in treading down the stairs to notice it.

I couldn't help but smile at her actions, as she hurriedly sat down on the dining chair and started to have her breakfast. Today is my first-day tasting Indian food, but it was quite a stake for me to eat with my hands.

Luckily, Aadhya was there to guide me. The food tasted so damn good. I was still having food when suddenly Aadhya jolted up from the chair and scrambled to wash her hands.

Unfortunately, she needs to attend college. Well, I also want to go for research with Tarun to the village.
"Dad! Drop me in college, hurry up" she caught uncle's hand who was reading the newspaper and dragged him out of the mansion.

She is so cute.

A few minutes after, she again rushed in and gave kisses on cheeks to aunty and Tarun. Will I get one? She waved her hands at me. "Tata" she mumbled and went out timidly.

I felt jealous for not getting a kiss from her when all others got so.

The day has gone well with all our geological research, and not to forget that little girl Maha who we met in that village. She seems to have a crush on Tarun. I find her really funny.

Not wanting my best friend to die as a virgin, I urged him to give a chance to Maha, but he was adamant in giving in and we both end up with a cold war.

As soon as we reached the mansion, without minding Tarun, I just wandered towards the mansion and met with Aadhya...she is so fucking tempting.

Thank god, she is not wearing that long scarf now. So, I got a chance to peek at the very little exposed skin on her cleavage. I'm coming off like a pervert, ain't I?

What can I do!

Because she always covers all of her body, so even the slightest exposed skin makes me excited.

She bit her lips, the pen that was pinched between her fingers was running along her lower lips, while she frowned down at her book.

Guess I can help with her studies. I'm kinda good with chemistry.

When she sensed my presence, she hurriedly took the scarf that lay on her side and wore it over her chest.

Great.

I shook my head, quite offended by her action. "So I suppose you are struggling with studies?" She nodded her head, then spoke up. "Yes, I couldn't understand how to balance the organic compounds," she said exhausted.

Geology has a major part of chemistry and so I actually do have adequate knowledge about it. "Let me help you" I sat beside her and she shuttered. I didn't do anything, I swear.

As I began to teach her, I saw her not breathing for a few seconds, and then her breath comes out unsteady. Why?
What happened?

Putting that aside, I once again sought to explain the problem, and again I sensed her holding her breath. "Breath Aadhya, don't you want to live?" I chuckled, she suddenly let out a deep breath.

God, this girl is doing something to me.

                        .....................

Guys!!

Hope you liked the chapter :)

Take care and stay safe♥️