𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐁𝐘𝐍𝐄𝐒

"𝗧𝗮𝗱𝗮 𝗧𝗮𝗱𝗮!" Aadhya happily cheered glancing at the outcome of her hard work.

Even though I disturbed her with my kisses, she hadn't done a single mistake in following the procedure as per the video

My lips and hands just couldn't stay put when she is near me!

It's inevitable.

"Mom will be so proud of me!" She clapped her hands and hugged me tightly.

"We still didn't clean the agal vizhaku (🪔) Richard!" She released herself from me and ran to the storeroom.
I followed behind her with a smile.

That elay....something took a lot of time to be done. The only moment when we weren't working on it was while having lunch.

"Richard, what's the time now?" She questioned as her hands turned the doorknob of the storeroom. "It's hmm....4.5 pm" I slightly slipped my phone out of my pocket to scan the time.

"Ayooo!!!" She surged inside the room, making me chuckle at her behavior.

"What's its name?" I implored about the object that she is assigning down on the ground.

"It's called agal vizhaku (🪔)" I don't think I will ever be able to pronounce it.

"Oh..okay cool" she giggled looking at my face. "Here Richard catch this, let's clean it soon" she casually said and provided me with a cleaning cloth, but there were almost more than hundreds of those objects which have to be spruced up.

"Hurry!" She urged and I shook my head, starting to scrape the tiny object one by one.

She kissed me on my lips when I was not at all expecting it.

Then she again went onto a critical mode of cleaning.

"Someone is horny" I commented, my eyes spotted on her glimmering countenance. "And that someone is none other than Richard" I gave her a narrowed eyes look.

"Oh, am I the one who initiated the kiss now huh?" She stuck out her tongue at me.

"You are in a good mood" she nodded and grinned. "Cause I made elayappam perfectly!!!" She let her hands into the air and smiled dreamily.

My eyes shortly went to her chest and I grimaced at myself for being perverted.

She noticed my stare and threw the clothe which she was using to clean the object in my head.

"Richard you are a pervert" I sighed, taking away the clothe from my curls and smiled at her. "Only for you baby", she blushed, her lips curving in a smile without any restraints.

"Okay okay! enough of all the flirting, we have lots of work to do" she changed her voice to a serious tone and grabbed the clothe from my hands, continuing to do the work.

She kissed my cheeks, as soon as we finished off the cleaning.

"Let's freshen up first, then let's do the remaining things" she spoke hurriedly and went out of the storeroom.

I let myself to be dragged behind her.

Taking a cold and quick shower, I put on my clothes and dried my curls using the hairdryer.

I walked out of my room, only to find this beautiful girl standing beside her room door.

She was wearing the same kind of costume that she wore back on her birthday morning, then the difference is, the color.

It's a mix of Red and black.

Wantedly I cleared my throat to make her know about my presence. She smiled at me as her eyes fell on me. "Come" her feet moved down the steps, provoking me to shift behind her.

"Aadhya, are you the one who really prepared it?" Aunty asked while taking a bite of the dessert, Aadhya had cooked.

"Yes, amma!" Aadhya ran to aunty and hugged her from behind. "Wow, you did a good job" she nodded proudly and patted Aadhya's head.

"Aunty..where is Amanda?" I inquired as I didn't find her in the living room. "She is taking rest Richard, sunlight is too much for her to handle" I nodded my head, heeding her utterances.

"Aadhya lit up all the agal vizhaku (🪔). I will have to search for the lamp.." she trailed off and went to her room.

Minutes later, Aadhya and me were filling the inside of the object (🪔) with oil.

"Richard you continue, I will be back in a moment" I shook my head at her and proceeded to spill the oil.

This is all very new to me but I'm loving everything just like how I had fallen in love with Aadhya.

She came back with some lamp wicks and began to sink the half portion of it in the oil meanwhile the other small portion of it protruded on the edge.

With a matchbox, she lightened up a match stick and then let it flare the oil un-drenched part of the thread.

It looked gorgeous.

When she completed putting threads to all the lamps, she gave me a matchbox and said to blaze it up.

That was so interesting to do.

While I was illuminating one by one, Aadhya squatted beside me. "This will be easier," she said as her hands made the lamps to sit in a circle with one already light-up lamp.

And due to the thread of the one burning lamp, all the others too fired up.

I stared back at Aadhya and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Ahaa Ahaa!" We both darted our view to Tarun who was entering inside the mansion.

"Mom, where are you?" he sat on the couch narrowing his eyes on us.

"She is in her room" Aadhya blurted out and we moved our gaze to the work we were carrying on.

"Oh, I see" We heard Tarun say which made us look at each other and chuckle.

Aunty came out of the room, with an elegant peacock lamp in her hand, literally propelling me to part my lips in its beauty.

She placed it in the prayer room.

                       ........................

♥️Vote and comment♥️

Take care and stay safe guys ♥️