Planned out

!!!!!!!!Before this all starts!!! None of the art or characters are mine!!!!!!!!
Thank you now. Lets go on with the story!
By the way this is my first ever story so it may be a little random.?

Lucifer's P.O.V
I still could not believe it, I had a endless fight in my mind only to decide to leave?.. but I must do this. Curiosity will kill the cat but I must know.

Third Persons P.O.V

Lucifer started to speed walk out to collect his brothers and Mc (they like any pronouns) Everyone is confused on why they all had to meet up in the living room.

"I feel the need to emphasis on this topic..." he says his voice trailing a bit. "Well, spit it out then Lucifer! I gotta go make some money! Time is MONEY!!" Mammon says. "I am leaving for Diavolos castle to request a special favor and I may not return without 30 years." Lucifer says in a serious tone "Wait- A WHOLE POSSIBLE 30 YEARS??" Satan begins "WITHOUT YA?!" Mammon finishes. Heel practically chokes on his food, Asmo dropped his phone, Belphie was wide awake now, Levi has the most star struck face. "You heard me. I may return possibly not though." He says rephrasing his sentence. "Why not?" MC asks in a sad and confused tone. "I can not say. Please take care of I do not return. Thank you" with that he stands up and leaves.

The 6 demons and human are confused if they should follow him.

Mammon:We probably shoulda followed him!
MC:Lets go no-
Satan:No-
Belphie:I'm tired.
Beelzebub:Okay let's go!

After 10 minutes of bickering they decide they should follow him. They decide to walk and talk because Mammon doesn't want the others to wreck his car and nobody else but Mammon and Lucifer have a car.

  Third Person's P.O.V
Lucifer couldn't tell if he was nervous Diavolo would say no or if it wouldn't work.. He continued to think about the matter and soon he was in front of the double doors to Lord Diavolo's Castle. Lucifer walked in.

Lucifer's P.O.V
I hope I don't regret this later.. "Lucifer? What are you doing here?" Barbatos says greeting me at the door. "Oh I must speak to Lord Diavolo urgently." I hope he doesn't ask why. Barbatos pauses for moment then calls Diavolo.

  Third Person's P.O.V
"Lucifer? What do you need?" The red headed demon asks "I need you to kill me." Barbatos and Diavolo look at Lucifer like he is crazy. "I need to be turned into a human to be exact." He says stating it so it doesn't sound as horrible as it is.