A new life

Third Person's P.O.V

It had been 4 years since Lucifer committed suicide and everything changed Belphie half-hated humans but he knew it wasn't their fault. Mammon kept the golden rope and used it on his own belt, Beel didn't eat as much as before, Levi stayed in his room and installed a bathroom in the back, Asmo used every single part of Lucifer's style and styled it in his own unique -core, Satan was never really angry more like fazed, MC was a lot less perky, Luke baked way more then before,Solomon stopped making pacts with people, Simeon didn't use his D.D.D as often, Barbatos made sure to look into Diavolo's future everyday to see if he would get any better, and lastly Diavolo thinks of Lucifer's dying confession.
   One day Diavolo decides to disguise the demons brothers and him as humans to see Lucifer once again.

  In the "Mourning" GC

Lord:I have a way to see Lucifer.

He texts the others they reply with answers like okay we' ll be there.
   After everyone arrives.

"So how do we get to Lucifer huh?" Mammon asks irritatated. "Human disguises!He should be around 4 years old- and I wanna see a baby version of him!" Everybody talked about it then decided they should try it. MC, Levi, and Asmodeus designed outfits to blend in. Diavolo kept rambling on about how they could babysit Lucifer then meet him again years later. Weeks later they finished the clothing pieces and were ready to go. "Everyone got their sh-t and their human names?" MC says before they go through the portal.