Lord Lucifer

Lucifer and Diavolo's wedding was soon and Lucifer had everything planned. He had a back up plan. A plan for anything that could happen, a glass knocks over? Barbatos goes back in time and fixes the sh*t. Diavolo backs out of the wedding embarrassing Lucifer? Nod and say " Thank you for the love." then leave and plans etc. "Lucifer? Are ya alright? You have been spaced out for the past.. I dunno 20 minutes?" Mammon said intruding Lucifer's "reading". "A-ah no I am alright. Just worried abou-" "Calm down! We got this!!" He then points to the others that were helping with the wedding. "Red flowers or black? Oh wait what about the normal white?"Asmodeus was asking to Levi "Are you crazy? Black would blend horribly, red is just ugly because it would match Diavolo's suit. We can NOT have that, white is good." Levi replies. MC and Beel were doing the food with Luke and Barbatos. "Alright.. So is the whole school invited? Yeah. Diavolo wanted it to be public...Hmm..Should we invite?" Satan then paused "You dont mean him do you? I will ask. Lucifer? Do you want to invite father..? Belphegor asks. "Y-yes. I am alright with that.." Lucifer replies. Solomon was in charge of entertainment, as in magic tricks for the guests. Levi helped with music choices, Mammon was the ring bearer, Simeon was the priest (For obvi reasons), Luke and Barbatos baked, Beel and MC were food testers, Asmodeus desgined the suits, Satan checked who would be invited, Belphie made sure he would be the one to say the speech that HE modified.. God knows that it would chaos. Lucifer was of course the bride, Diavolo was the groom.  Soon, he would be the lucky "bride"

Hour before the wedding

(The next sentence is from"This Day Aria")

"This day is going to be perfect! The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small.."
"Yes I can NOT believe that my old brother would have love!"
"Haha..This day is perfect! Diavolo could NEVER realize I am not how I was before.." he grinned at the mirror.

The music was playing Lucifer walked out with a smirk the whole way.

"...do you Lucifer Morningstar take Lord Diavolo as you husband?"

"..Y-" "Lucifer" began. "No." Diavolo grabs Lucifer's hand and kisses it gently. "Solomon. No tricks." He says looking at Solomon. "AWW!!I wanted chaos but what EVER!" He rollled his eyes. A gust of white clouds whipped around Lucifer and he gained control of himself. "I hate you with a burning passion Solomon." He said eyeing Solomon. "It was MC-" "SHUDDUP!! Don't be blamin yOU's mistakes on someone above you!" Mammon says defending his human. "Aww thanks Mammy!" MC then gives him a kiss on the forehead. Diavolo chuckled. "I am so excited to live eternity with you.." looking into Lucifer's eyes with so much lust/love. Lucifer pulled the front of Dia's shirt and kissed him.