LIAR!!!

Did you really think I would leave it at that? NAH FAM But uh.. I dont have many ideas- So god save me.

On to the actual story.

Months after the wedding...

Lucifer lived with Diavolo on weekdays and with the brothers on weekends Mammon was kind of pissed and wanted to kill Diavolo but onward!!! "Lucifer? Are you available now?"  "Yes. Come in." Diavolo opened the door to Lucifer's private study. "Here is breakfast, I hope you weren't sleeping-Are you doing what I think?!" He yelled "Lord Diavolo I just need a few more hours I can finish this stack of work." He said trying to calm down his husband "No! You are going to take a goddamn nap and f**king sleep!!" "I have WORK!" He yelled back "F*CK WORK B*TCH!!!" He grabs Lucifer by the ass and tosses him Lucifer is startled but keeps his stern, "Love, please- I just have a bit mo-" "That "bit" is A WHOLE MOUNTAIN TAKE A BREAK!!!" Lucifer huffed but nodded, "Alright.." Lucifer grabbed Diavolo's arm and pulled him down on the bed with him. "Hahaha! What's gotten into you Luci?" He laughed, Lucifer just smiled it had been some time since they had been able to have down time together."Diavolo? What would you like to do today?" "How about a picnic?" "That sounds lovely Lord Diavolo." He says smiling brightly. "Darling.. you know you don't need to call me Lord Diavolo.."He says sweetly "I know.. But formalities must stay. I just can NOT allow it!" Diavolo huffed at the response but let it go. "Fine. But one day! One day you call me Diavolo!!" "Maybe when we fu-" "Darling, since I want you to stop now~ let's go!" "W-what?!Okay.. Are you sure though.?"  "Yes! Of course." Lucifer nods.