I'm... I'm... No It can't be!

Third person POV.

It was a nice peaceful day. Cass was just doing nothing and lying down on the grass in the backyard. And then she saw a baby bird and the baby birds mother playing and flying happily in the air.

Why couldn't me and mum be like that? What was so wrong with me that mum always chose Katie over me? Am I really that bad? What did I do that mum and dad hate me so much? I miss you crazy bro. I really miss you Jake. I do. You were always there for me, no matter what. And now your gone too. I miss you too gran. If only you and bro would be there we could have so much fun together. I miss you two so much on my birthday. I really wish you guys were here.

Cass thought about all that. She really loved the way her family was when Jake and her gran were there. And after they died her whole family abandoned her. She didn't know that tears were rolling down her face. And when she realised she just let them flow.

"Oi Moony! We've got a problem here!" Came a familiar voice.

"Ah yes. What should we do.  Throw a party?" Came another familiar voice.

"Guys you don't need to do anything other than-" Cass stoped mid sentence because she realised who were right there beside her. She jumped up. "Moony! Padfoot! Your here!" She said and embraced her two best friends into a hug. They both chuckled and hugged her back.

"I missed you guys so much!" Cass said.

"We missed you too." Remus and Sirius said.

"Oh. So there's no room for me I see." James said from behind with a dramatic sigh at last.

"Ofcourse there is room for you Prongsie!" Cass said and pulled him into the hug.

******

"So how was your summer?" Cass asked Remus and Sirius as they sat down for dinner.

"The same old stupid thing. Nothing fun." Sirius said.

"Well now your here. It's will be great." Cass said smiling and without knowing what she was doing she held Sirius's hand. The two of them were looking at each other. Cass looked into his grey eyes. He was perfect. Just perfect.

James cleared his throat very loudly. And then noticing that Cass was holding Sirius's hand she left it. And then turned the topic altogether.

"So what are you guys gonna learn this year?" Cass said.

"We don't know yet!" James said.

"Cass for the millionth time stop asking questions regarding our studies!" Sirius said.

"Cass for heaven's sake don't ask." Remus said. Cass gasped.

"Who are you and what have you done to Remus?!?" Cass said dramatically.

"What do you mean?" James said. "He's the same old Remus."

"No. He always always likes to talk about studies." Cass said.

"No. Not like that. If you talk about studies in front of these two now, then when we go to Hogwarts it will be impossible to get them to study." Remus said.

"Hmm true." Cass said.

"So, any news from your parents or sister?" Sirius said. He knew about Cass' family. And he also knew that Cass wanted to get a letter from her parents atleast once.

"Nope. No a single word. But that's fine." Cass said smiling. But all three of them knew that inside she was broken because of this. Sirius slowly kissed her on her cheek.

"We're here for you. No matter what." Sirius said.

*****
Later that night.

"So wait your telling me that he hair changed colour?" Remus said as he, Sirius and James were outside in the garden.