Back To James's.

Cass' POV.

It's been a month since summer began. And I'm loving all of it. It's hard not to love it, I've got my little sister with me, my mum, my dad, my aunt. Everything. And James is just two streets away. I've met him only a few times though. I guess Sirius came a few weeks ago. And I've met him too. And I'm not going to lie, it actually was good seeing Sirius again. And remember when I said I'm over him?

My aunt just reminded me that I'm not even an inch close to getting over him. No even an inch. Because even though I was putting all these thoughts at the back of my mind, they are all true. Whenever I see him I can't help but smile. Whenever he speaks I know I'm smiling without any reason and it's not in my control. And James has noticed that. Definitely. Otherwise I wouldn't see why he would even dare to bring up Sirius in our conversations. And I have to admit it. I missed him. I missed James. He's been my brother for the past eight or nine years. I would never like to loose him. Nor the other three idiots.

And mum was right. I shouldn't bring my and Sirius' relationship in between everything. It's not right. And I'm going to start being casual around all of them again. No matter what. They don't deserve what I've been giving them. It's not like it was their mistake. And I'm glad i spoke to mum. She is an amazing advisor I tell you. I told mum that I'll be spending the last of our summer vacation with James. And everyone was ok with it. James.... Was lonely for a few weeks because there wasn't anyone at home. But after Sirius came he was fine. And I've got to talk about things with Sirius. I can't just let us be like this. Both of us know we can't carry on like this. And if it has to be someone who starts talking, it'll have to be me. Because knowing him he'll never do it. So it's me. I really want to know the actual reason of why he broke up with me. The reason he gave wasn't very convincing. And if he doesn't want to continue then that's fine by me. All I will do is ask if we can be friends. That's all.

"Cass! You need to pack to go to James's place!" Mum called. Did I forget to mention that I'm goin to his house today? Oh well I am.

"I did it mum!" I yelled back.

"Then come on let's go!" Mum yelled back.

"Coming!" I say and I take my bag which is very small but has a lot of stuff in it as I made mum put an extention charm on it.

We drove to James's place. But there's the moment I was dreading.

"So, are you going to talk to Sirius?" Mum asked from the driver's seat.

"Ummm. Yeah. I will seeing as he won't." I said looking at the passing houses.

"Honey.... There's something you need to know." Mum said and that actually caught my attention. You know how it feels when some parents tell their children that they had been adopted? That's exactly what's going on in my mind.

"What is it mum?" I said.

"Well.... I had told Sirius to tell you about it... But.... He said to give it time..." My mum said but this just made me anxious. What have mum and Sirius been talking about?

"What mum?"

"Well.... Well let Sirius tell you. After all it's his job to do so." Mum said. "But honey... There's a reason why he broke up with you. And don't make any decisions without know that reason because sometimes it's better to know the entire thing rather than just building up your own theory. You know how Sirius is, he would've been dating ten other girls by now if that was what he wanted to do with you. But he hasn't done that. So just give him time ok?" Mum said as she came to a halt in front of James's house.

"Ok...? I guess." I said as I stepped out of the car with my bag on one shoulder.

"I love you sweetie." Mum said.