Hey there Love.

Cass' POV.

It's been a week since school started. I've caught up with a lot of stuff except potions. I suck at it. I wish I was as good as Lily. I've asked her to teach me but she didn't have the time. It's 12:30 pm. And I'm off to lunch. Next week there are Quidditch try outs and I think I might try out for Chaser position.

I like Quidditch. I have seen James play. Speaking of James he's being tooo over protective about me. Like seriously. He doesn't let even Sirius speak to me or if Sirus hold my hand also he has a problem with it. And speaking of Sirius,

"Hey there Cass! You missed me?" Sirius said.

"Not at all." I say. Although it wasn't completely true.

"Come on love, you know you missed me." Sirius said.

"You know, this is the exact reason James doesn't let you talk to me." I said.

"I don't care what Prongs says." Sirius said holding my hand and gently kissing me on my cheek. His kisses are soft. Wait- what? Cass stop thinking this type of stuff.

"Padfoot! Leave her hand now!" James said behind us. Sirius groaned and left my hand while I giggled. And in the meantime, Remus came over to me.

"Hey. I heard you were having trouble with Potions. You want me to help?" Remus said. Out of the four of them Remus was the most kind person.

"Yeah I would like that." I said and Remus Fung his arm around my shoulder and we both skipped towards the library.

Third person POV.

"Seriously? Remus and literally just fling his arm around and skip with her but I can't even hold her hand?" Sirius said.

"I don't trust you around her." James said.

"Come on now. Please let me atleast just talk to her!" Sirius said.

"Ok ok. Fine. But you do anything to hurt her Padfoot and your not my friend and your also going to be in deep trouble." James said in such a serious voice that Sirius had never heard.

"Whoa.. ok Prongs. I swear I'm not gonna hurt her in any way." Sirius said.

****

"So where exactly are you struggling?" Remus said.

"Everywhere!" Cass exclaimed. Remus chuckled.

"We'll start with the first thing we learnt this year." Remus said.

******

It had been one hour since they were in the library and Cass did not progress even by one percent. Which annoyed her.

"Remus... Do you know why James is being so protective about me?" Cass said.

"He takes you as his sister. That's why he's so protective. Although I've never seen him like this." Remus said.

"Yeah probably." Cass said. "What do you think about Lil and James?"

"I ship them since first year." Remus said. "I don't understand why Lily's been saying no for the last five years."

"She wants him to mature a bit. That's all." Cass said. "And I've noticed something. Lil told me that usually James would ask her out every two minutes but now that I see James hasn't ask her out for a long time."

"Yeah. He's trying to be the person Lily wants him to be." Remus said.

"Well then that's good." Cass said.

"We should get to lunch." Remus said.

"I was supposed to go there one hour before." Cass said.

*****