Thankyou Siri.

Third person POV.

It was just a few weeks before Christmas vacation would start. Cass was really excited but at the same time very serious. They have a Quidditch match just before the Christmas vacation.

It was going to be Cass' second Quidditch match. They had won the first one. This one is against Slytherin. Their biggest enemy.

*****

It's the day of the Quidditch match. Gryffindor vs Slytherin. Cass was extremely nervous even though it was her second match. She wasn't nervous because she had to play. She was nervous because they were playing against Slytherin.

They had been training very hard over the last weeks. Every four times a week. Cass was tired but at the same time excited and at the same time nervous.

"Calm down! Your going to win." Lily said.

"What if I mess up?" Cass said.

"Your not. After Potter your the best chaser on that team." Lily said.

"Are you complementing James?" Cass said with a smirk.

"What? No. That wasn't a complement Cass." Lily said.

"Yeah yeah." Cass said. She had realised that Lily talks a lot about James now days. She also becomes as red as her hair when someone takes his name. Maybe someday they'll end up together.

*****

"We won! We won! I can't believe it! We won!" Cass said.

"That was amazing!" Lily said.

"We won! We won! Take that you stupid Slytherin!" James said.

"James that was an amazing match!" Lily said. James blushed.

"Thanks Lily." James said.

"So we've gotten to Lily and James now. I see." Cass said smirking. Lily and James blushed furiously.

"Congratulations Cass!" Remus said.

"Thankyou Remy." Cass said.

"Someone saved your life back there." Sirius said from behind Cass. This was true. During the game Cass was thrown off her broom by one of the Slytherin Chasers. Sirius had saved her from falling on the ground.

"Thankyou Siri." Cass said.

"Your welcome Cassie." Sirius said.

"Oh. From Sirius we've gone to Siri. And from Cass we've gone to Cassie." James and Remus said. Cass and Sirius blushed.

"It's time to party! Common room now guys." Sirius said.

"Yeah. Come on guys. Let's go!" James said.

*******

After that match everyone were gathered in the Gryffindor common room for a small party. There was everything. Music, butterbeer, everything. But all Cass needed was to sit by the fire with her best friend, Lily. And so she was sitting by the fire and she was chatting with her best friend.

"You and James look cute together you know." Cass said all of a sudden. She wanted to talk about James with Lily for a long long time. But never got the right opportunity.

"No. We don't." Lily said, not looking at Cass.

"Oh really? By the way, what are you two?" Cass said.

"Meaning?" Lily said.

"Meaning... Are you two a couple-" Cass was cut off by Lily.

"No. We're just friends." Lily said.