16. Cihan

Cihan always though he was a common slave, something that was no good for a prince like Luca. But he loved Luca. So he couldn't let that stop him.
But everything would be so much easier if he wasn't a slave.

Who could say he didn't belong with Luca if he was a prince.

Cihan didnt remember much from his youth but he did however remember very clearly where he used to live. A castle made from a stone that in the right lighting looked to be golden.

Finding the castle wasn't a problem.
Neither was meeting the royal family surprisingly.
As the delegation took one look at him and recognized him as the long lost prince.
Apparently he looked just like his brothers.
And he did.

He knew the moment he saw the. As did his family.

Then storming season hit before he could send a message out to Luca. And his father came with the great idea to tease his lover a little.
Cihan didn't mind as long as he got to see Luca as soon as he could.

Cihan was now officially a medirean prince, again.
Now who was gonna say he wasn't fit to marry Luca?! They could try.
But his father had a very great and stunning army.

"This is my ashej." He said to his family when introducing his brother Aspen.
Apen tried to bow but his father wrapped him in a bone crushing hug.
"The brother of my son. Is my own. Thank you for saving my boy."
"Uhm... my pleasure?"
Cihan couldn't help but laugh.
"So all this time you where a prince?" His brother hissed before hugging him.
"Yes, I wasn't sure at first. I mean I was so young when I was taken of the street. I snuck out to play with some friends. But the moment I saw the place and my parents. It all came back."

His mother grabbed his arm. As she did many times to make sure he was still there. Before she let him get back to Luca with a little smile.
Luca wrapped his arms around him and kissed his cheek making Cihan lean into him.

"My prince." Luca whispered in his ear. Sending a shiver thru his spine.
Cihan looked up at the blue eyes that changed his life.
He felt like the smile on his face couldn't possible measure up to the amount of joy he felt. He grabbed Lucas face in his hands and pulled him near.
"No, your mine"

- The End -

Thanks for reading this short story! I hope you like my babies as much as I do!
Obviously we all got a cute happy ending. I hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks you for reading! Please comment, vote and follow and eat a cupcake.