Chapter 2

(Icicle POV)

Icicle, why are you rummaging throw everything that you have like this? asked Snowfall. 

I am just trying to look my best for Venom's Hatching-day, that's all.

Well is it that or do you just want him to pick you to dance with, Snowfall said with a snicker.

Snowfall we are best friends so I think that he will probably ask me to dance, plus he does think of me a lot. I say with a sigh thinking of what I had planned for tonight and then my mind drifted to Venom, with his perfect charming personality, his sleek scales, and that face with those eyes that you can get lost in for hours.

Hay, Icicle? spoke Snowfall.

Yes. I said being brought out of my day dream.

Is there something that is on your mind, or is it you thinking that you and Venom could become something more than friends. Snowfall said with a sly tone.

What! No we are just best friend Nothing more. I spoke hoping that maybe Venom liked me as more than a friend. But that is probable not true.

What's not probable true? Snowfall spoke. Do you have a crush on him?

No! If I had a crush on him then I would try to get him to bring me on a date. Besides he probable will marry a sand-wing not his best friend. 

Oh, so then what is with this shelf with every gift that he has given you support to say, because it seems like you are obsessed with him and he is too oblivious to notice.

He is not OBLIVIOUS! He just is kind and treats me like I was his sister.

Well, then what do you say about you two cuddling in bed? A large smile was growing on Snowfall's face.

I told you that I was cold and Venom didn't mind afterwords, we don't even bring it up. I retorted knowing fully well that I was lying throw my teeth.

KNOCK, knock, knock

Yes, how is it? I said a voice that was clear.

It's the special hatching-day friend. Spoke the dragon on the other side of the door.

My heart almost stopped and my face heated up when I heard Venoms voice. I bolted at the door instantly and accidentally nocked over the shelf that held everything that all of Venoms gifts to me and Snowfall was laughing as I reached out and opened the door trying to put on a smile.

Hello Icicle, how are you? Venom said with his nectar sweat voice.

G-good venom, what brings you here? I replied.

I came her to talk and return this. He held up a snowflake earring.

I've been looking for that everywhere, where was it? I questioned.

It was in the hallway on the ground, Venom replied with a shrug.

Oh, I wonder how it got there? Well do you want to come in and sit on something more comfortable, sense it is your hatching-day? hoping that he would maybe let me be under his wing.

Sounds like a good idea, he said as he got up and walked into my room.

As I turned around I noticed that when I nocked over my shelf and a special gift Venom gave me when I was younger was nocked out of its hiding spot, but was luckily not facing upwards.

So Icicle, what is on the paper there? Venom asked with a curiosity expiration on his charming face.

N-nothing, just an old idea that I like, and it's a little p-personal is all. I reapplied remembering the embarrassed picture of her making-out with Venom.