Chapter 6

(Venom POV)

I woke up to find that Peril had left and Burn was in the room with two sky-wings just out the door. 

Good morning nephew, are you ready to fight for your life? Burn questioned.

Not really, I would prefer it if you were not trying to get me kill. I said in a board voice. 

Well I came here to offer you a choice to have a warm up battle agent me. Burn stated.

I was taken back by this. Here was my battle hungry aunt asking to battle me for a warm up. So instinctively I asked. Is there a reason for this offer?

Yes, I want to see if you are willing to battle and be able to best me, of course you can back out if you are like your mother. Burn concluded.

I can't let my aunt trash my mother like this. I except your offer, and don't go easy. I blurted not thinking.

Burn smirked at me. Well I will see you at noon, nephew. And with that Burn left, leaving the guards at the door.

Well, now I will get to battle my aunt. I thought. What was I thinking, getting into a battle with Burn, she will most definitely rig it to be in her favor. Well, I just will haft to take my shot at her and hope I can get a blow that will at leased hospitalize her.

An hour later Queen Scarlet came in with one dragon to the side of her, dressed in gold.

Venom, I hear that you are going to fight your aunt in the arena. It will be very entertaining to see Burn battle, but I do not want to lose an ally so you will lose, understood. Scarlet said trying to act sweat.  

Scarlet, tell me this, do you think that Burn will help you if you are in trouble? I questioned her. Do you think that she will not use you as a meat shield, how many sky-wings die every day to help Burn win this war, because I have seen what she does making her solders only battle in the back, and let the others be her shield and sword.

Hmm, you have a point, she would never use me as a meat shield. Scarlet spoke.

She used Queen Morhan to stop a blast of fire, and I know that she did that because I was the one that shot the fire at Burn. I said back to Queen Scarlet.

Well, if she did that then she will regret trying to do that to me. But I stand by what I said and you will lose agents Burn and this will make shore of that. She said flicking her tail.

A male sky-wing stepped forwards and put a black leather harness on me and I felt a zig and then nothing.

I looked at the dragons in front of me puzzled. What is this suppose to do? I asked.

That is odd, he should be exhausted not normal. Said the male sky-wing.

Well if you think that some leather will slow me down then you are mistaken, but I will tell you this Scarlet. I will make the battle very entertaining. I Said tacking off the harness and gave it to the sky-wing that put it on my. His face said that he was extremely surprised and even Scarlet looked a little shocked.

Well, we best then get you to the arena for your first arena battle. Scarlet said clearly trying to hide her frustration. 

I followed after Scarlet and her associate throw a labyrinth of hallways until final we came out into a massive arena with a sea-wing and a ice-wing battling in the center, the crowed cheering until they noticed use in the arena. All at ones the crowd went silent and that caused both of the dragons in the arena with use to stop fighting. 

All dragon, too day we have a special battle, one that I will be so graces and let both of the current contestants live till a later battle is arranged for them. Said Scarlet in a loud and commanding voice.