Chapter 8 - This is for real?

"TIME TO WAKE UP EVERYONE"  Noya yelled opening the window of the room. I have been up...most of the night processing the events in the bathroom. I was exhausted after yesterday afternoon though. Oh! I forgot to mention Kiyoko had a vacation with her family and Yachi had a funeral to go to so, Victoria and I were filling in for them this week so we had double the responsibilities during this camp. I yawned rubbing the sleep from my eyes and sitting up.  

                 "Morning sleeping beauty~" Kags teased as he hit Victoria with a pillow.  "You're an ass" Victoria replied covering her face with the pillow. I got up heading to the restroom with Victoria to brush my teeth. "I can't believe you kissed him!" Victoria said. "Same here" I mumbled brushing my teeth. "It was only on the cheek" I added spitting into the sink. I changed into a Karasuno sweatshirt, Lululemon leggings, and air force ones. Once I was ready Kags, Victoria, Asahi, Noya, and I sat at the same spot for breakfast. I enjoyed my miso soup as Noya already started shoving his face full. I was peacefully eating and talking to my friends until suddenly I had the wind knocked out of me from my chair being harshly pushed into the table. Half of my miso soup spilled on my sweatshirt. I groaned quickly grabbing the napkins from the holder. "Oops," Oikawa said.

      I rolled my eyes and scoffed in annoyance as I continued to wipe up the miso soup on one of the very few sweatshirts I had brought. "You the worst" I mumbled underneath my breath. "This is gonna be one hell of a day, " I continued as I mumbled underneath my breath.

Time skip to 45 minutes before the first match... 

                       Victoria, Asahi, and I were walking to the gym for the next match against Nekoma.  We walked into the gym where Yaku was yelling at Lev who we had met before this training camp, and Hinata had introduced us to.  We all walked over to where it was happening and waited for everyone else to get in positions for everyones' first matches to start. "Lev! You need to focus we only have a little bit of time before our REAL games start and you're not prepared," Yaku said in a lecturing tone. "I think I have prepared plenty," Lev replied in an annoyed tone. "Hey, Ally I was thinking-" Asahi said as I turned my attention towards him cutting off my professional eave dropping skills short before they could live to their fullest potential. "Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold your horses, you cannot go around trying to ask MY best friend out without MY permission young man," Victoria interrupted. Asahi stuttered as I stuffed out a giggle. "Sounds like you have your mom of your team," Lev said butting into the conversation. "I wasn't done talking yet," Yaku added. "I have the mom thing covered," Suga said wrapping his arms around Asahi and me and standing between us. 

                                      As everyone else including myself was continuing the conversation. I noticed Kuroo talking to Kenma in the corner of the gym. I couldn't help but think that Kuroo was staring at me. I'm sure he wasn't...right? I've only ever seen him around or playing, but never talked one on one with him so, why would he be looking at me? Since when do guys have a crush on me? Is this for real?

(SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER)