𝐢𝐯. 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐢𝐯. 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

It's the next day at school after the Decathlon team has returned from Washington, after the incident at the monument

It's the next day at school after the Decathlon team has returned from Washington, after the incident at the monument. Gwen and MJ are standing by Michelle's locker watching the TV in the corner, more like Gwen is watching the TV, while MJ is reading... once again.

"This past weekend, Midtown's Academic Decathlon team defeated the country's best to win the national championship. Later that day, they also defeated death." Gwen tuned in to watch it, seeing two pictures of her, MJ, and Ned, making her smiles. 

"Explosion. Sally scream. Flash scream. Everybody screamin'." Abraham starts yelling on the recording. Shaking around his hands. "There were purple lasers and smoke everywhere, It was..." Charles says before he gets censored out. "...just like a bon Jovi concert."

"As you know, we made it out alive, and that's the important thing. I couldn't bear to lose a student on a school trip. Not again." The video zooms into Mr. Harrington's face as he says the last part. Gwen starts zoning out after that.

"Thankfully, no one was seriously injured, thanks to the Spider-Man." Jason comments, just then making Gwen look right back at the screen. "Thank you, Spider-Man." Both Betty and Jason say. Gwen turns to Michelle. "Hey MJ."

MJ hums in response looking at her book still. "You know, the Falcon would've been good to help Spider-Man out." This makes MJ's head slowly look up ahead of her before turning to Gwen with a confused face.

"Isn't he like a criminal or something now?" She asks, making Gwen nod. "Well yeah, but still." Tries to cover it up. Michelle just looks at her and laughs a little, which causes Gwen to join in too. "Shut up, the Falcon is cool." Nudging her elbow into MJ's shoulder.

They carry on talking before the bells rings, making the two girls walk to class. Gwen bumps into someone on the way there, looking up to see it was Peter. "Oh, I'm so sorry." She tells him. "No, no, no, it's alright, I'm alright, are you alright?" Peter mumbles upon his words.

"Yeah, yeah. See you at yours for tutor right, around six-ish?" Gwen asks Peter, hoping he'll say yes. "Yeah, yeah, I'll meet you at mine." Peter quickly tells the girl. She smiles before walking away, leaving the boys eyes to watch her. He gets interrupt when he hears Ned quietly laughing.

"What?" Peter asks with a confused smile on his face. "You totally like her, I mean she's cool." Ned tells him, when Peter hears what he says he starts shaking his head. "What! No I don't." Peter denies it. "Yeah, sure." Ned says before they go ahead and change the subject.

MJ convinces Gwen to come sit with her in detention even though neither of them has to be there. They both take a seat, while MJ draws Coach Wilson, and Gwen tries to edit any of her homework, to a excellent standard.