𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Gwen and MJ walk out of their room, down towards the lobby ready to go the the festival

Gwen and MJ walk out of their room, down towards the lobby ready to go the the festival. "This is gonna have to be the highlight so far!" Gwen mentions to MJ who nods along.

As soon as everyone makes it down there, Gwen stands next to MJ as Mr. Harrington is about to announce something. "Good news. We're going to the opera!" Everybody's smiles drop. Everyone starts confusing asking "the opera?" Mr. Dell points at himself for a moment. "Don't look at me."

"What happened to the carnival?" MJ asks the question everyone wanted to ask, Gwen nodding along. "This is upgrade living. Come on. The tour company just gave us these tickets. For free! Do you have any idea how much opera tickets cost?" Mr. Harrington tries to make everyone be more happy about this situation.

"No, because none of us have ever wanted to go to the opera, ever." Flash states, Gwen nodding agreeing with him for once. She would rather go to the carnival and have fun than sit and watch someone who isn't her favorite artist sing.

"I think this is gonna be culturally enriching for us." Ned says, making Gwen look at him with a confused expression. "Thank you, Ned. Everyone, this is gonna be, maybe, the best four hours of our whole trip."

"Four hours?!" The whole group groans and scoffs in annoyance. Gwen puts her face in her hands. "Guys, I think this is gonna be really fun. Seriously." Ned says trying to lift the mood, which it didn't.

"I bet now you're all happy I had you pack a nice outfit." Mr. Harrington says to the Midtown group. Gwen and MJ walk up together both in dresses, MJ looking quite uncomfortable, while Gwen just looks as though she wants to be somewhere else, which she does.

"Yeah, because we'd much rather go to a four-hour opera instead of the biggest party in the world." Flash yells to the teacher as they walk up the stairs, away from everyone going to the festival. "Again, don't look at me." Mr. Dell says, once again.

Gwen and Peter are basically walking next to each other, with MJ by her side. Brad walking behind them darting his eyes between the blonde, and the boy. Gwen just smiles over at Peter, where he returns on back, trying to ignore the voice in his ear.

"Okay, here we are. Beat the rush." Mr. Harrington speaks, as they arrive inside. "Yeah, the rush out." Mr. Dell claps back. "Lucky for us, we got the best seats in the house." Mr. Harrington waves the group to follow him.

Gwen and MJ are at the top, where Brad is in front of them. "Hey I'll say you guys seats." He says to MJ and Gwen. MJ just smiles at him sarcastically, before walking down before him. Gwen just silently saying 'thank you' even though she doesn't feel like sitting with Brad right now.