𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"That's right, folks

"That's right, folks. Peter Parker. A seventeen-year-old high school delinquent harboring a homicidal hunger is in fact the vile vigilante villain Spider-Man." The voice of J. Jonah Jameson, comes blasting through the screen. Gwen just stares up in shock, before people come bombarding her with questions.

"Are you Spider-Man's girlfriend?"

"Did you help him kill Mysterio?"

People staring surrounding Gwen, making her uncomfortable. Touching her shoulder, grabbing onto her. Peter notices this.

"You're father would be ashamed of you, isn't he the chief of police."

Gwen begins to have a panic attack, with all these people asking her questions. She just wants to crawl in a hole and never come out. Peter jumps down, making everyone shout and boo at him, he comes jogging towards Gwen.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Please don't touch her." He asks the public politely, gently grabbing onto Gwen. "You murdered Mysterio? You helped him murder Mysterio?" A lady asks, walking closer to the couple, Gwen's heart is pounding at this point. "No, I... I didn't..."

The woman comes and tries to grab Peter, making Gwen furious. "Woah! Stop!" She yells at everyone. Peter and Gwen begin shoving people out the way so they can get out of there and into safety. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! He hit me. Spider-Man hit me! He hit me. Spider-Man hit me!"

Peter grabs onto Gwen, before shooting a web and swinging away. "For the longest time, people looked up to this boy and called him a hero. I'll tell you what I call him: PUBLIC ENEMY #1!" J. Jonah Jameson's voice rings in their ears.

They're now swinging above the city, Gwen holding on tight to the boy, freaking out a bit. "Peter, you're amazing, but I told you I never wanted to do this again!" She yells, grabbing onto the side of his face where his eye was. "Gwen, I'm really sorry. I can't see anything, can you please move your hand?" He asks the girl, who puts her arm back around his neck.

"I'm so sorry! Where can we go?" She questions the boys, her eyes sealed shut. "Uh, I don't know. Your apartment?" He asks, before swinging to the right making Gwen yelp. "No not my house! My dad will honestly kill you, and get away with it!" This makes Peter's masks eyes widen in shock, just like his expression underneath.

"What! I thought your dad likes me." Peter questions the girl. "He did! I don't know anymore!" She yells again at the boy, still holding onto him. They land on top of a bridge, where Peter brings out his phone. Gwen looks at her watch seeing text messages from MJ, asking if she's alright. But she is scared shitless right now, standing on this bridge, without Peter's arm around her.