𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

Since half of the population has came back from the snap, things have been extremely out of control. Although this is selfish, Gwen can't explain how thankful she is that her parents stayed when she disappeared. People have lost their jobs, homes, pets, and even more.

Gwen has been having so many selfish thoughts about this, she is one of the only people that has came out lucky from the blip, her life still being relatively normal to the way it was before.

One thing that has changed is that her feelings for Peter, have escalated by quite a bit. They've been hanging out way more, spending a lot more time together. Gwen just hopes that maybe Peter feels the same way about her, as she feels about him.

It's now the weekend since they've come back at school. Gwen has some plans with MJ just going out to some random café to finish off their homework. Gwen decides it's time to leave to meet up with her bestfriend, so she grabs her coat.

Leaving the apartment, walking down the street towards where they were supposed to be meeting up, she sees Spider-Man swinging. Gwen has finally learnt the heroes, name by Peter telling her over and over that it wasn't Spider-Boy, or Human Spider.

She carries on walking down the road towards the café until a man who is hanging from a web drops right in front of her, making her jump in surprise, holding onto her chest. Stepping back a bit to look up at the man, before the Spider-Man drops down in front of her.

"Oh, sorry ma'am." The bug says after noticing the girl standing just behind him. Gwen's eyes squint trying to work something out, she's heard his voice before, not because she's had a interaction with Spider-Man, his voice sounded a bit deeper in D.C...

"It's fine..." The blonde says with quarry in her voice, still trying to work out where she recognizes the bugs voice from. Peter, who is Spider-Man, starts panicking she is just looking at him weirdly like she knows something.

"Well goodbye!" Spider-Man says before swinging away. Gwen starts walking around the guy who is still stuck in the web, looking back quickly to find Spider-Man is nowhere in sight. Gwen sighs and continues walking to the café.

Pushing the door open, Gwen sees MJ sitting down at a table. Gwen strolls over to the table putting her stuff down. "Hey MJ. Have you ordered anything?"

"Yeah a chocolate donut, it was really good." MJ says shrugging, before turning back to her work. Gwen joins in, they make some small talk but they were more focused on their work. Gwen's mind goes back to the Spider-Man she had a run in with.

"Hey, uh... MJ." Her bestfriend hums in response, making Gwen go on. "Before I came here I had a run in with Spider-Man, and like his voice sounded so familiar." Gwen confessed, this made MJ look up. "Tell me more." Making Gwen carry on.

"Like I don't know who it could be, but he's like everywhere... Washington, he is from New York what was he doing there?" Gwen starts thinking, until her eyes widen.

"Okay here me out MJ, Who has been missing when Spider-Man is around?" MJ has to have a think about it until her eyes widen too. "Jason?" This makes Gwen's eyebrows knit. "No! No, not Jason! Peter."

"Oh... Wait yeah..." Michelle finally thinks it through, nodding her head. "Well first he was missing for a week at the time the avengers thought each other, Spider-Man was there." Gwen lists off her first point.

"Then, he has the Stark Internship, but he leaves everything very secretive, you know why, because he is Spider-Man." Gwen states again, smirking proud at herself knowing she is right... or is she?

"Lastly, in Washington. Peter was nowhere to be found, then Spider-Man showed up when he was missing! He saved our friends, and he disguised his voice!" Gwen starts jumping in her seat pointing her finger at MJ in excitement.

"Okay, stop with the pointing!" MJ raises her voice trying to make Gwen calm down, which it does. "I think you're right, maybe when go on our trip you can talk to him about it?" MJ tries to convince her blonde friend, where she just sits there dazed.

"Holy crap, Peter Parker is Spider-Man."