They Never Change

A/N: I decided to change the font and correct the errors later AFTER I've uploaded the chapters.

III. They never change

Finishing the first chapter had certainly proven itself as a challenge with all those comments thrown in, but what did one expect in a group that was not known about much patience with things while the other ones were all ADHD. Not that Hestia minded so much, even if there were still some negative feeling going on could he still see that her family was trying to bond together and this made her happy, she missed her brother and the way he had been before things changed.

"Well then, I will start the next chapter." Theseus said enthusiastically, he was curious about his little brother to be honest, but also worried for him and when he saw the title a strange feeling settled in his stomach, but he was not sure why.

THREE OLD LADIES KNIT THE SOCKS OF DEATH

"Uh...am I he only one who has a strange feeling by this title?" Apollo asked nervously while the others nodded that they also had an uneasy feeling.

"WHAT!" yelled the seven from the farthest future as they whipped they heads to they two cousins, they eyes wide with shock.

"Dad certainly didn't tell us about this one, so why didn't you guy." Luke demanded, he knew who those ladies were and he didn't want them near his father, it was already unnerving that they had fun messing around with his life.

"I'm sure mum has also no clue about this...well her older self." Sally said while glancing at the younger version of her mother.

"It was not our place to tell." Henry said as he turned to Theseus. "Please start reading, we are only by the title." the hero nodded, but he was now even more confused and nervous.

I was used to the occasional weird experience, but usually they were over quickly. This twentyfour/ seven hallucination was more than I could handle. For the rest of the school year, the entire campus seemed to be playing some kind of trick on me. The students acted as if they were completely and totally convinced that Mrs. Kerr—a perky blond woman whom I'd never seen in my life until she got on our bus at the end of the field trip—had been our pre-algebra teacher since Christmas.

Every so often I would spring a Mrs. Dodds reference on somebody, just to see if I could trip them up, but they would stare at me like I was psycho.

"No uncle Percy, this is normal occurrence when it comes to you." Ace said grinning with his friends laughing.

"That is reassuring..." Malcolm said while looking at his sister, he will need to hear more if he wants to decide if he and they other siblings should let this guy near Annabeth.

It got so I almost believed them—Mrs. Dodds had never existed.

" Who wants to bet that it was Grover's fault?" Apollo and Hermes asked at the same time.

"Dad, uncle Apollo even we would not be dumb enough to make a bet about that if it is obvious." Travis said calmly which surprised Katie a bit because he sounded dare she say it... mature?

"Fine." Hermes said as he and Apollo leaned back pouting.

"My dad is acting like a kid." Will whispered to Malcolm who patted him on the back while the Romans looked at the two gods in wonder, since the little while they were here had they view of the gods completely been proven wrong, the scripts never told about the gods joking around or act like little children. It was strange for them and it didn't help that only they seemed to be shocked by they behaviour which suggested that the Greeks had already known that they were actually like this.