Nightly talks and pink animals

A/N: So, this is awkward. Sorry for leaving you guys for five months. I was dealing with too much stuff and was more focused on my other fics. But I'm back now on Wattpad and ready to update my fics once more. I'm even publishing a new fic called Through the Eyes of Winter. It's a GoT react fic originally published by InferNafee but has since been taken down and the account deleted. So I am reuploading this so old and new readers alike can read it once more. I first published it on FFN and forgot to do it on Wattpad and Ao3, so it will be up today. 

From now on, this fic and Through the Eyes of Winter will update every Tuesday. A Beautiful Journey will update every Wednesday. I have also started a wiki for my fics so go check it out. My upload schedule for my fics across all three sites s is on the WIki.

Wiki Link: https://sauron-the-darks-stories.fandom.com/wiki/Sauron_The_Dark%27s_Stories_Wiki?veaction=edit

Next Chapter date- 06/20/23

XIII. Nightly talks and pink animals

After getting Poseidon into a bucket and Ares returning from Athena's temple, they had a mostly eventless dinner, after which it was decided that the demigods and legacies, just like the Chase family, may spend the night in the main palace where they set up rooms for them according to godly parent/grandparent, then they retired for the night.

Malcolm had spent a good hour after they had retired thinking of a plan how he could sneak out of the spacious room with soft gray walls, embodied with owl designs and three walls being to some degree covered by full book selves. The ground for this was that Annabeth decided to attempt interrogating her children about what Luke was annoyed about regards his namesake and, of course, Percy, but neither said anything and he needed to admit that Sally was in a way like a mini Annabeth with the way she managed to divert her mother's questions and to counter them. Finally after another half an hour all three went to bed and fell asleep, the exhaustion of the book's happenings finally catching up with his sister. When the room fell finally silent Malcolm carefully climbed out from under the covers and tiptoed outside in search for Mitchell, they had agreed as they were led to their rooms that they will meet on the balcony they had seen on the way here. Not to close to the rooms that anyone who wandered out of them, like such as the Stolls wanting to prank Katie, but close enough that they could slip back without anyone getting suspicious about their whereabouts.

When he arrived was the brunette already there.

"Sorry, Annabeth did an interrogation and only now fell asleep." he found himself explaining to the other who was sitting on the white marble railing, looking at him with blue eyes which have taken up a slight silvery glow due to the moonlight. Malcolm did his best to not stare at them or their talk might turn into a repeat of the earlier one, which's memory now didn't help at all so he quickly pushed it away.

"No problem, Silena and Gwen were a bit faster out which is kind of understandable considering their reactions while reading, I should know, if not for this meeting would I probably also be sleeping already." Mitchell explained with a grin as he jumped down from the railing now that Malcolm was finally here, though he needed to force his thoughts now at the ground they had met up and not on his fantasies, even thought this was a pretty romantic scene here for a kiss.

"Being faced with so much obliviousness to love is pretty frustrating to you." Malcolm noted while the other nodded his head with a small smile before his expression turned serious.

"You have also guessed." Mitchell said as the blonde's face turned grim, this was what he had dreaded.

"The way Luke is reacting and him saying that depending on which story one brings up, he either likes or hates his namesake, also the reactions of the other legacies mostly Lance, Misty and Ace who all have in common that Lord Hermes is their grandfather who is the father of the our suspect." listed Malcolm, each word making his stomach turn slowly into ice.