You were saying Athena?

A/N: So finally got around to updating this story on Wattpad. Also, I have started writing the first chapter for the Sea of Monsters reactions. I am in dire need of a Beta Reader, or Co-Writer. So if you want to be my Beta Reader or a Co-Writer. Message me or just comment on this chapter. For a Beta Reader, you would help me with grammar, spelling, suggestions, plot planning, etc. I'll do all the writing.

XII. You were saying Athena?

Looking down at the new chapter Ares caught his father's look in the corner of his eyes as the older god signaled to him that he should immediately start reading.

"The next chapter is called...aw man, why do I get a boring chapter?" Ares groaned.

"Believe us grandfather, it will be anything, but a boring chapter." Ace told his grandfather who gave him a skeptical look.

"Really? The title 'We Visit the Garden Gnome Emporium' isn't quiet what I consider as the title of an action filled chapter." Ares replied back.

"Though it certainly be one." Sally said while doing her best to not look at her grandmother. "A highly nerve thrilling one."

"We will see." Ares said as he started reading.

In a way, it's nice to know there are Greek gods out there,

"It is nice to know that we are appreciated." Apollo said grinning while his kids and the other demigods from the future looked somewhat uncomfortable.

"Sorry granddad, I doubt uncle Percy meant this sentence like that." Enysswe said to her grandfather.

"What do you mean?" Apollo asked blinking in confusion while Ares snorted.

"I got your answer right here Sunshine." he answered while his brother glared at him for the nickname.

because you have somebody to blame when things go wrong.

At this looked the gods over at their squirming children who refused to look at them.

For instance, when you're walking away from a bus that's just been attacked by monster hags and blown up by lightning, and it's raining on top of everything else, most people might think that's just really bad luck;

Zeus flinched by the glared he got from his family and waved to his son that he should hurry up with continuing.

"You know, it is strange to hear about a quest where the most problematic attacks towards the demigod come not from the Queen, but her husband." Perseus whispered to Theseus who nodded gloomily seeing how it was his little brother Zeus wanted dead.

when you're a half-blood, you understand that some divine force really is trying to mess up your day.

The legacies nodded at this as the gods kept glaring at their king while the demigods still looked uncomfortable.

So there we were, Annabeth and Grover and I, walking through the woods along the New Jersey riverbank, the glow of New York City making the night sky yellow behind us, and the smell of the Hudson reeking in our noses.

Grover was shivering and braying, his big goat eyes turned slit-pupiled and full of terror.

Both Hermes and Dionysus started growling at this while outside felt the other satyrs sympathy for their kinsman.

"Father." they both bit out in annoyance.

"You know, I now kind of can see that our dads are brothers." Travis whispered to Castor and Pollux who nodded carefully.