The math teacher from hell returns

Looking down at the title Athena looked somewhat confused, but she certainly got that Poseidon's spawn will wreck something just like his father would.

I Ruin a Perfectly Good Bus

"A what?" Orion asked before anyone could stop him and Annabeth opened her mouth to answer but Will beat her to it.

"Something like a large chariot with four wheels which can drive without horses and has a roof over it. It is used by many people as means of transportation," he explained, but his siblings and friends noted that there was a type of hostility in his happy tone while he looked at the son of Poseidon.

"Why would he ruin something like that?" Perseus asked still a bit surprised about the whole horseless chariot thing.

"If we let Lady Athena read you will know." Misty cut in or this conversation could go on for a while, it was already a wonder that no one of the antique were asking questions after every second word because they have no clue what that is.

"O...of course, forgive us Milady." Perseus said to the goddess blushing in embarrassment.

"It is alright." she replied before starting to read.

It didn't take me long to pack. I decided to leave the Minotaur horn in my cabin, which left me only an extra change of clothes and a toothbrush to stuff in a backpack Grover had found for me.

The camp store loaned me one hundred dollars in mortal money and twenty golden drachmas. These coins were as big as Girl Scout cookies and had images of various Greek gods stamped on one side and the Empire State Building on the other. The ancient mortal drachmas had been silver, Chiron told us, but Olympians never used less than pure gold.

The gods nodded at this as if this would have been a ridiculous thing to think otherwise.

"By the way, I'm curious if you also use drachma as your currency?" Annabeth asked as she leaned closer to the Romans.

"No, we use denarii which are much smaller and are made of silver though our weapons are made out of Imperial Gold." Reyna explained to Annabeth who nodded.

Chiron said the coins might come in handy for non-mortal transactions—whatever that meant.

"Oh, don't worry dad you will know." Sally said giggling.

He gave Annabeth and me each a canteen of nectar and a Ziploc bag full of ambrosia squares, to be used only in emergencies, if we were seriously hurt. It was god food, Chiron reminded us. It would cure us of almost any injury, but it was lethal to mortals. Too much of it would make a half-blood very, very feverish. An overdose would burn us up, literally.

The demigods and legacies from the future nodded when they noticed that those from the past were looking at them with wide eyes.

"Uh...yes?" Annabeth asked carefully.

"How come that you are in possession of ambrosia and nectar?" asked Athena.

"That we have it was already mentioned some chapters ago." Annabeth answered her mother not understanding the problem.

"Yes, but we thought that it get provided when a camper arrives badly injured, but not that there is a larger amount of it." Athena answered back while the past heroes felt a bit jealous, those would have come handy on they own quests.

"When the camps were established had the gods decided to provide a large number of ambrosia and nectar so that when the young demigods should go for a quest and before we had protective borders was it to help the children survive. After the magical borders were established was it decided that we should still keep both things for safety measures." Chiron explained to the gods who nodded slowly.