Chapter 38: Storm Of Passion

There again, that pent-up passion, it's like a storm inside of me. A wild fire leaving me inside in helpless chaos. It takes all my energy to snuff it out.

Pray we're lucky tonight, my lonely friend

A wicked grin plastered on my face as I looked down on my bulging crotch. And as if it understood me, my cock twitched.

I grimaced.

Blue balls is no joke.

It's getting painfully harder not to yank her closer to me and have my way on her delectable body every time she's close to me. That fiery desire she managed to arouse in me without even doing anything. With just her scent, her innocent smouldering stare had always set my temperature high.

There again, that pent-up passion, it's like a storm inside of me. A wild fire leaving me inside in helpless chaos. It takes all my energy to snuff it out.

It was only her who can stoke that fire, and only her who can extinguish it, who can cease that storm.

I can't even remember when was the last time I had sex.

"Patience, Alex." I mumbled to myself as I picked up my mug of steaming coffee and her tea in the same design of mug with the other hand.

Once we are married, she'll be my breakfast, lunch and dinner... and snacks in between.

Don't forget midnight snack too.

  "What are you grinning about?"

My eyes snapped at Clara Bell who was teasingly frowning at me as soon as I reached her.

"Nothing." I carefully handed her mug of tea.

Her eyes shifted at the steaming tea, mumbling her thanks.

"Careful," I said as she wrapped her dainty fingers around the rim of the hot mug.

My mind wandered carnally. The mug slowly fading in my eyes, an erotic image replaced, something long and hard wrapped with her fingers.

I quickly expunged the image and forced to focus at the hot mug before it dropped on her lap. I absentmindedly shifted and was glad her attention was on the tea.

I should start wearing baggy pants when I'm with her, I mentally noted.

I let it go of the mug, then she held onto the handle with her free hand, letting her fingers freed the rim.

"What tea is it?" she asked as she carefully brought the mug closer to her lips.

Lord help me!

I pulled my eyes away from her lips. The discomfort feeling increasing as the time passes by, and knowing we are alone in her place, it didn't help much.