Epilogue 2 : Final and Conclusion

The sunlight glared down hard on the crowds of silks, cotton, or whatever luxurious fabrics of dresses and tailored suits gathered in our backyard for this very day, my wedding day

The crowd is mainly my family, Clara Bell's family, and closest family friends.

All eyes rested on my future wife, Clara Bell Valiente, escorted by her father to her left and mother to her right as they processed down towards my direction. It felt like ages, waiting for her to appear, and now, my moist eyes were glued to her face, staring through the lacy veil that covered her face.

My throat was clogged with mixed emotions as my hungry eyes devoured her whole. As she slowly marched toward me, I took in her perfect appearance. A white lacy dress with cotton underlinings fitted her like a second skin. The full skirts flowed luxuriously like curtains of silks around her and I could hear the soft, faint swishing of the fabric as she glided slowly towards my direction.

She looked like a goddess that descended from heaven and my eyes were glued to her, basking in her delightful appearance.

My heart tightened, overwhelming joy coursing through me as I watched her without blinking. The crowds gathered around disappeared from my sightline. And there was only us.

My heart raced, thundering loudly against my ribcage.

A moment ago, that racing of my heart was the cause of fear, it cradled my chest as the time ticked by. Frightened at the thought that she may change her mind.

I felt the moisture gather around my eyes as I watched her, a little relieved and overwhelmingly happy.

My voice floated in the air as the lyrics of the songs I composed for Clara Bell and gave it as a gift on her birthday a few months ago filled the background.

I ignored the curious eyes coming from my brother and my sister, my mother smiling, eyes seemingly recognizing my voice for the first time.

🎶 It's started with a kiss

But it shifted my life's axis

🎵A certain deep blue-eyed girl

with a heart of an angel🎶

stole my heart...

and I'm defenseless

It's just a kiss 🎶

but it sealed my fate

My life was never the same,

her smile, her tender heart,

she kept me paralyzed...🎵

Clara Bell, Uncle Rafael, and Aunt Tati stopped a few paces away from me. I just briefly greeted her parents as I couldn't take my eyes away from Clara Bell.