Chapter 39: Blazing Fire

WARNING:

So my dear innocent and dirty waffles, this content is for mature only. Please be warned. *Wink*

The fire stoke, burning in need. My body hummed with anticipation to cease that fire that set ablaze.

Ugh!

Ugh!

Better be important whoever you are!

My hand lazily ran along the bed where it was laying limply awhile ago while my body was still recovering from that pleasurable sensations onslaught.

Alex took the phone and handed it to me.

Frustrations mirroring mine marred his handsome face.

I didn't care who was calling, I'm ready to give whoever it is a piece of my mind.

I connected the call without looking who's the caller, my woozy eye — effect of that short foreplay if that's how they call it— locked on his intense gaze.

"Hello." I said with a sharp tone.

"Hello, Ms. Valiente?." Came a nasally voice from a woman, perhaps nearly forty.

My curiosity piqued. Alex rolled over and lay next to me with a loud groan.

I didn't recognized the voice, so I pulled away the phone and I looked on the screen, frowning.

The number was unknown.

I placed the phone back close to my ears.

"Yes," I said.

"Hello, Ms. Valiente. I'm Laine with the warranty coverage department..."

You've gotta be kidding me!

Like right now?

They could have called when we are done.

I hate these telemarketers, though I respect it's their job, but seriously. They should stop calling as soon as their prospective customer declined the first time.

I turned to face Alex and put the phone into speaker and set it down in between our head. Alex was facing me and his attention quickly drifted to the voice blabbering about warranty coverage.

One brow cocked up.

I rolled on top of him while the woman on the phone was explaining the call.

Let me play with her for a bit. I decided.

"Hello, Ms. Valiente?" came her voice causing me to look on the phone.

"It's a scam!" Alex mouthed and I nodded my head. He widened his eyes, sending me a message "are you not gonna hang it up?"

I grinned mischievously.

He frowned further and I just chuckled.

"Ms. Valiente?"