His first time

It was like any other day on the Hermitcraft server.

XisumaVoid opened his tired eyes, his eyes were exposed to the sunlight. His eyes were aching from the sunlight and from the lack of sleep.

Xisuma lifted one his arms and rubbed one of his eyes. He started to blink as his eyes slowly started to adjust to the lighting in his base.

He fully opened his eyes. He started to shift in bed. Legs stuck out of the bed. Covers the side, his bed was a mess. He laid still for a moment realizing that he would have to get out of bed soon as Evil X would get upset with him.

Evil X would always get upset with the Xisuma. Whatever the admin did his evil twin would always find a way to fuss about something Xisuma had done. It was usually something to do with the derp coin, his twin didn't agree on most of the things that Xisuma had thought for the business. His twin would always say something like "That's a stupid idea," or such. To his look-alike he could never do anything correctly in his eyes.

His twin was nothing like him. In fact he was the exact opposite of him. He was selfish and rude, and liked to be very controlling of Xisuma's actions. The admin didn't say anything to Evil X about though since he knew that Evil X wouldn't really appreciate that information.

Xisuma put the covers over his head. He was exhausted, tired, and overall wasn't in the mood to get out of bed. After all yesterday had been a busy day for Xisuma, building and building, and even more building.

Xisuma took the sheets off of his face and took a look at the clock on the side of his wall. 8:15 am it read. The axolotl thought to himself. It wouldn't hurt to rest a bit more.

He lifted the covers of the bed and put on his face once again. He closed his eyes, steadily his eyes were getting heavy. He thought about Evil X for a moment, but just for a moment. He abandoned the thought after a few minutes and started drifting into the dream world.

All was blank in the dream world currently, nothingness, black void some may call it. There were small microscopic dots that painted rainbow, of all colors in the void. Though the red ones were brighter and sharper looking. It was still like that blinking dots until it started to shift into a dream.

It started to swirl an unclear image to Xisuma's head. It was unsettling to not be able to see what was going on. Finally, the image cleared, and the fog disappeared. Xisuma was adjusting to the new form. He was sitting in an oddly familiar seat. Xisuma took a moment to try and realize what was going on. He was unable to move no sense of this body. Was he observing something?

The unknown like dream started to shift him into the first person, of the shadow-like body. The body started to appear like Xisuma and started turning into his Doom Guy skin. There was his old green armor. Xisuma's finger twitched. He was gaining control over the body. Slowly though. He was gaining his senses too. 'What an odd dream' the admin thought.

It was weird and unrealistic, you can't smell, feel, hear or think properly in a dream. It was impossible. Or so he thought. He felt odd. He felt like he wasn't dreaming. The admin also felt strangely energetic although a few minutes ago he was exhausted and unable to get out of bed. Xisuma sighed.

He had an unbearable headache, he wanted to take off his helmet but then he realized that he couldn't move at all. He decided to try gain control.

Xisuma tried to attempt to move his pinky finger, the finger twitched. It felt as if his whole body was glued together by a messy kid who was doing crafts. The admin wasn't going to give up though, he made a repeated attempt to move that same finger again, his hand felt so stiff. It was difficult but eventually, he had moved his pinky finger. He wiggled his pinky finger.