Prologue

Hermitcraft wasn't your typical Minecraft server.

Everyone there was at peace, unlike others servers. Every other sever was doomed to fall into despair, war, and hatred.

However Hermitcraft had seemed to escape that fate of such. Everyone got along, everyone were friends with each other. Even if they did have silly wars they never had hard feelings. It was only for the fun of it.

They all helped each other.

Not only that but each hermitcraft members had a unique set of traits and gifts. Some were very intelligent in the redstone field, and others in building. They never needed to learn to do PVP as they never actually fought.

Their admin had one of the brightest personalities. The admins job was to protect the server of any harm, and fix the server if anything bad happened. Lucky for him, nothing tragic had ever happened in hermitcraft. The hermits couldn't have asked for a better admin. Their admin was kind hearted and honest. If anyone had a concern he would hear them out. That's why he was loved by everyone. That except one person.

Evil Xisuma

He had grown huge hatred towards Xisuma.  Was it jealously? He didn't know.

One stared down at hermitcraft. And thought it was time for a change.

It was time for hermitcraft to fall into despair.

222 words