A guide to Hermitcraft

Hermitcraft. 

       A world where Imagination and creativity are valued more than combat skills.  Hermitcraft was started for the reason of just hanging around, and friends well, just being friends. But soon afterwards this created world started to become something much more special.  Since all members were all very talented, Hermitcraft just started to be known for this talent. 

Although the way that Hermitcraft was made had made it so special, the people that made up for it. Hermitcraft had a tradition where the world would reset every year or so. The people of hermitcraft would be called hermits. The hermits would come to a brand new world each year to build and create something amazing they may have in mind. Then they go and actually create something.  These are long term projects though they take a lot from the Hermits. So they switch worlds when they are done with what they are building. Therefore, making it a new season. Each world change is one new season. Think of it as one new world with nothing on it.

 The hermits never nullify each other. That's why they work so well with each other. But throughout seasons some hermits become divergent and leave Hermitcraft. But with goodbyes also come hellos. 

This is the world of Hermitcraft. Perhaps the most peaceful server ever created.

222 words